Chapter 96 - School

School. A place of unpleasantry for Ryuu who often finds himself in trouble either from a fight or failing his grade. He wasn't smart before acquiring the chat group didn't mean he was dumb rather he was just average.

Though Ryuu understands the importance of learning but still dislikes the old ways where people try to use the standard to correct people.

He understood that in every question there are many factors that may change the outcome. Take for example history that has no concrete answer and varies from source to source yet people still accept the standard.

School's only purpose is to weed out the people where only the smart and lucky raise on the top.

But let's digress, Ryuu was currently walking his way beside Justine who clung to him like a loving girlfriend. She had fully accepted everything as the girls treated her like a sister that she never experienced before.

They support each other and give advice that allows them to understand and avoid jealousy by only doing playful ones. Ryuu does appreciate that there are people that would be there for her.

For a week of training, Justine's body tone was perfect in Ryuu's opinion, neither too voluptuous nor slender but just right. This was coming from someone who likes milfs.

"What were you thinking?"

"I was just thinking, how nice walking together as a couple is."

Ryuu smiled as he felt her embraces tighten and saw Justine with a bright smile leaning her on his shoulder. Passing by caused the crowd to look at them curiously as their faces were comparable to a person with a fan club.

They headed inside their class which caught their attention confused as to who they are as the two sat in there usual chair

"Hey hey hey I think you two are lost? That seat belongs to our classmate."

One of them bluntly said as Ryuu tilted his head in confusion then recalled that he had changed in one week that no one would be able to recognize him beside Justine.

"Would you shut up, Alex? It's me Ryuu."

He said hearing a gasp from them that he inwardly laughed at them like an idiot but he understood their disbelief.

"Wait what? You're joking right??"

"Yeah, Ryuu always has boring and bland expressions while you…"

"Ouch that kinda hurts but I can't deny it."

"Are you serious?? You're Ryuu Cinco??"

Ryuu didn't say anything and showed them his ID that confirmed it was him dumbfounded that he had changed so much in one week. He only used Hypnosis to make them shut up since it was getting annoying.

"Well well are you enjoying the attention?"

"Ha Ha Ha funny…..it's not like you're doing any better."

He said while the men were taking glances since her beauty increased quite a bit thanks to Mitsuri who is an expert in making someone beautiful.

Ryuu didn't like the idea of other men trying their hands on her but knowing how strong she is and skilled in fighting doesn't need to worry.

Few minutes later, the teacher came and Ryuu made sure to use [ Hypnosis ] to stop them from being troublesome. He decided to just spread throughout his [ Hypnosis ] using [ Byakugan ] to see every single one of them.

The test soon began with Ryuu answering them rather quickly but made sure to not answer all correctly since despite putting hypnosis didn't care about his previous record of grades. It was higher than his previous one but still relatively close.