Chapter 55 - Foreplay~♥️

Waking up early when the people in the house were still asleep, Ryuu stood up from his bed and took his yukata before teleporting himself to the Dimensional room where he was greeted by a wooden mansion and nearby lake.

He had gotten a ticket which allowed the room to expand and allow him to control the time if he ever chooses. The land which was only around the size of a footfield had grown enough to be a small city with a mountain range.

Ryuu could still change the terrain but it caused quite a lot of points and preferred it the way it was. He headed inside the cabin where his entrances, expecting that no one else was inside, was surprised when he heard someone.

"Ryuu!? You come back early? I thought you said you won't be around for a few days?"

Who greeted him was Mitsuri dressed in her yukata above her demon slayer clothes. She quickly gave him a kiss like they always do and quickly pondered how he was when he went to visit the Kamado. Ryuu looks around in the living room where there isn't anyone else beside Mitsuri.

"Why are you here alone?? Where are Shinobu and Kanae??" Ryuu asked her.

"Kanae-Nee in the study room along with Shinobu-San. How was your day with Kamado?" Mitsuri said.

"It would be a long story, why don't we first find the other two or do you want me to be intimate with just you?"

Ryuu smirk wrapping her arms around her waist embracing her bountiful body into his own before giving a passionate kiss with their tongue seemingly fighting for dominations. Mitsuri was embarrassed at their illicit action but the lust was too much and couldn't control herself.

He could taste her sweet lips and wet tongue as her arms wrapped his shoulder. Mitsuri moans from his touch moving through her hips to her abdomen until cupping her breast.

"Hmmm~haa….ha.."

She moans from her breast being groped by his hand feeling every part of her body. Their lips depart leaving trail as they gaze with their moist gaze and Ryuu didn't waste any time to kiss her neck.

"N-No~ stop, Ryuu…"

Mitsuri wanted him to stop not wanting to do anything other than their bed and was embarrassed if the other saw them but her body couldn't get enough of his touch. It was filled with passion and love along with care.

"Are you sure, Mitsuri-chan~?"

Ryuu whispered in her ear that Mitsuri shivered from his breath. It was too much for her heart to handle being lost by his alluring voice. Though, he wouldn't force his lover if they didn't want to but knew well when to stop.

He could clearly feel her Aura being filled by lust and longing. Ryuu hadn't taken their virginity at the moment waiting for the right time. Though, they never lack a moment when everyone is intimate.

"Ara~ how can you leave us behind, Mitsuri-chan?"

The two were so into their lust that they weren't unable to notice the two coming in. Mitsuri blushed, embarrassed that they were caught in action that only made Ryuu laugh from how adorable.

"Should we continue this in bed?"

Ryuu suggested with a smirk that the two women only giggled before nodding as Mitsuri was princess, carrying much to her embarrassment before the four headed their way to their bed where she was pinned by him.

She was flustered watching Shinobu lips clash with Ryuu as Kanae helped remove his clothes. He makes out with the kocho siblings enjoying their lips.

"Let me help you undress, My Mitsuri-chan." Ryuu said having grown bolder and flirtatious having turned into a more assertive individual.