Chapter 114 - Status

For those wondering, I already wrote Chapter 117 but won't post it in case I want to change things.

Hope you guys don't mind some info dump. It just helps you guys understand the world cause I know some of you don't know about Death Mage.

That aside, I still don't know what world should I do next after this, if I got to solo leveling or not.

Maybe, world of warcraft, overwatch or something.

Still feel free to suggest

Anyway, Toodaloo Bitches.

============
The power that Gojo wields is well capable of defeating god but actually killing them is another thing. Typically gods cannot die as they are spirit and concept given form where the only way in truly killing them is by destroying their soul.

Gojo might be able to harm it but he doesn't have the power to truly destroy the soul.

In Jujutsu Kaisen, it was stated that there weapons other items that can directly harm the soul but Ryuu believed that what they are harming is Spirit form like the body of slime where the core is the soul. 

Ghost and spirit have Spirit form that can be harmed through light attribute spells along with weapons designed to attack the spirit.

But undead and ghosts cannot have their souls. However, Ryuu can never be too sure unless he tested with Gojo. They eventually arrived at the location where few individuals were waiting for them.

"Boy, are these the otherworlders you spoke of?"

The one who spoke was the pre teen girl mages looking at them curiously with a tone rather elderly than what her appearances led you to believe.

"Hello there I'm Rita, Bocchan's maid!"

"I'm Saria, also Bocchan's Maid!"

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Nezuko Kamado, Ryuu's lover!"

"I'm Mitsuri Kanroji, Also Ryuu's lover."

The bubbly duo meet the bubbly maids and introduce themselves, finding how easy they were interacting.

"I heard that you're here to help us fight those invaders? Is that true??"

Said by the muscular young woman tapping her axe on her shoulder prepared to fight them if needed. She thought that they were the same otherworlder that ruined Vandalieu's life.

"Why don't we introduce ourselves first? Call Me, Ryuu, it's nice to meet you."

"Basdia, and likewise."

"I am Zadiris and don't treat me like a young girl because I'm already over 200 years old!"

"So a legal Loli?"

Justine commented on finding out how she looks the same age as her or younger and couldn't see if she could win fighting her. The young girl had more skills and ability that could be used against her if they fought.

"A Loli? What's that?? Boy can you explain the term?"

".....I don't know."

Vandalieu said since he had never been exposed to anime and hardly watched any entertainment besides geographic channels and cooking shows.

"Anyway, why don't you guys introduce yourself?"

One by one they introduce themselves giving brief greetings since they are still on guard with each other and currently Talosheim is at risk of getting invaded by the neighboring nation over the Boundary Mountain range that separates the regions.