Chapter 81 - Are you all like this?

Justine followed the other woman feeling a sense of familiarity along with them and pondered if it's the skills that Ryuu have or if it is just their natural charisma. Her anger is slowly dying down since they were getting along quite well and reminds of her uncle who had two wives.

She wonders if her action was too actiony and jumps to conclusions that Ryuu didn't put any effort in courting them. He's not one who uses brainwashing beside the one he has no control of.

The skill only increases his charisma and nothing more. It is no different than making yourself more presentable that makes you alluring.

"Here you have a seat and some tea to calm your nerves. We know that it's still strange but please don't think of Ryuu too harshly. If anything we should be the one you're punishing."

Kanae was the most sensible and mature when handling things like this. She understands where Justine is coming from and has every right to do so but she also has the right to leave letting Ryuu decide for himself.

Justine only nodded as she sat down and listened to Kanaes words that made her slightly frown. If she were to scream at them and get angry then what's the point?

She would be the only one causing more problems and appear like an obsessed yandere ex.

"I'm mad at him but I can't hate him. I know him so well that he didn't plan everything to happen. He might have a big impact on all of you right?"

Ryuu dreams but never planned to actually have a harem considering he's a naive child at the time whose hormones are skyrocketing. Even more, the fact that Ryuu is a person who always leaves a big impact on anyone close to him.

"Can you tell me why you agreed to be his lover? I confessed to him first but rejected me."  Justine said.

"Were you drunk at that time? Also did he really reject you? Like, did he say he didn't love you?"

Kie asked curiously since Ryuu wouldn't do something like that without a reason. Ryuu's selfish and frankly childish dream had a reason for stopping her.

Justine hearing her made the young tomboy remember the night and thought every detail. She didn't remember being rejected and made her eyes open wide.

"Y-Yes I was drunk at the time." Justine stuttered.

"Then he might have thought you wouldn't have confessed that way since you weren't in the right mind. Though he could have handled it better decided not to. He's probably surprised or hasn't matured enough to make his decision properly."

Kie said having emanated a loving and welcoming Aura that Justine had a big impression of her. She's been a wife and  a lover who had fair share of drama.

"That's right, Ryuu often said he could have handled things much better when you wouldn't get mad at him."

"He often wishes that you'd hit him and scream at him to show how much you mean to him."

"We know he couldn't treat us equally' which is why we will support each other and help him be better of himself."

Nezuko, Mitsuri and Kanae said making the broken hearted girl too slowly rethink everything. She could see that each of them respect each other and interact like a family.

"Don't you feel jealous?" Justine asked.

"We do, we are women who crave our man's attention but it's not like we won't have our share of time with him. Ryuu reminded us before we joined him that the likelihood of us becoming deities or some kind that could live forever is there."

In the vast universe, they are bound to transcend human limits and reach heights no normal person would ever achieve. It is far in the future but still possible to achieve when they continue to drive forward.