Chapter 75 - Returning

Ah finally! I manage to finished the first world mission.

Imm try stockpiling again until the second world mission in order for y'all not to wait for too long.

Anyway enjoy this chapter for now.

==========
After Kagaya killed Muzan, the former Slayers celebrated at the Former Demon Slayers Headquarters, Ryuu was the one who cooked, they were doubtful at first since they never tasted Ryuu's dishes, unlike Shinobu and the others who were excited to eat his dishes.

Ryuu had sent a clone to make burial for the Upper Moon that he knew their life had tragedy namely Daki or Ume and Gyutaru. He especially respected Akaza for his life had been full of misfortune.

"May your soul rest and find a better path."

Despite knowing numerous worlds that may have existed with the same conclusion as the anime didn't bother him. What's important is what is in front of him.

Ryuu poured alcohol in their grave as a sign of respect since at the last moment of their death they were human.

"It may sound naive for showing respect to those who had killed numerous lives but even still I can't deny the things I know about you."

He may not feel the same way as thugs and other criminals since he doesn't know their life nor he cares. Ryuu just has a strange way of viewing life and respecting it.

Once he finish used [ Shundō ] appearing close to his main body before being absorbed back into his flesh without anyone noticing.

The people were drinking wine, they were singing and laughing like there's no tomorrow. Zenitsu was so drunk that he approached Mitsuri who saw her unparalleled beauty.

"Please marry me-gaah!"

Ryuu karate chopped his neck, making him fall unconscious while everyone was sweating seeing his expression. No one dared trying to flirt with the [ Plague Hashira ].

Meanwhile, Inosuke was proudly screaming after getting drunk by the alcohol. Underage drinking isn't a thing and old enough to kill is old enough to drink.

"I'm the strongest! I...I killed 1..2...3... whatever I killed more demons than you!! "

Tanjiro got drunk also, but he is different from Inosuke, he was even more honest than before! Ryuu saw him walk his way   toward Aoi and Kanao. The girls noticed Tanjiro was walking toward them.

"Tanjiro-kun are you okay? you look so red! I told you to not drink too much!!"

Aoi scolded him since face was bright red from the alcohol and despite his body being stronger was quite weak to alcohol.

"Yes...are you okay?"

She was worried about Tanjiro who only gave a bright smile looking at the two girls. Ryuu smirk noticing what's going to happen, similar scene to the purpose of my existence fanfic he read long ago.

Though, this made him rethink his immature decision in rejecting Justine. He needs to talk to her immediately and if she hates him and castrates him then he'll accept it. Ryuu could already feel one of the "Watchers" cursing him.

"I'm okay I'm okay! Thank you for worrying!"

The two girls sigh, suddenly Tanjiro kneeled which made the girls panic, but before they could say anything, Tanjiro " You know....I liked you both I can't choose between you girls...but not until Ryuu-nii said that I could take more than 1 lover...so I decided...PLEASE BE MY LOVERS!"

Ryuu saw Shinobu and Mitsuri glances at him that made his eyebrow raise.

"What? I told him that it takes a huge responsibility and time. Furthermore, I said to take their relationship seriously since it's difficult to meet each woman's needs." Ryuu said, taking a sip of his alcohol.