Chapter 30 - Self-proclaimed Human and Self-proclaimed Man

I'm currently binging JJk manga and boi I realize that if Vandalieu arrive in that world, ALMOST all curse spirit will shit themselves.

My boy is plainly an endless pool of curse energy and easily dominate curses because of his Death attribute charm that affects the soul, the undead and anything related to the Dead especially those who revelled on death.

Though, that just my assumption and development I'll do once I make a JJK mission.

Also I just realize the chat member has two category, White and red hair with only one with black is my mc and Shinobu.

That aside, Wtf is wrong with Webnovel, I'm trying to add NSFW cover but it doesn't work and yet GHOSTYXXX able to add them!? How the Fuck!?

But if you're curious what the cover I wanted, I'll comment here. If you're on wattpad then too bad.

============
The mountain range that surrounded a vast plateau of grass laid an ancient kingdom where it once roamed by the race of a tall creature known as 'Titan' which could be as tall as 2 to 3 meters.

This place was called the Talosheim, named after the Sun Collisi, Talos and was known as the capital of the sun until the invasion of the opposing kingdom 200 years ago had made the place into such a state.

However, it had been recently rebuilt by the current king of the newly created kingdom using a mysterious and foreign form of magic.

[A/N: Suggest reading "Death mage who doesn't fourth time" as it has too much rich world building]

The once broken houses had been rebuilt and returned to their former self. However, those who inhabit the place were not something you'd see in a normal kingdom.

It was filled with undead creatures having their flesh roasting yet no horrid smell playing a game or Reversi with creatures that had a lion head having a thick layer of manes and muscular body. The most striking thing is their long arms that reach the ground.

There were also black goblins, Anubis type creatures and black pig orcs playing the same games. This creature was also joined in by normal looking people akin to humans with only difference was their gray skin and red tribal markings.

The race of the humanoid lion and gray skinned women were called ghouls which was unusual thinking how a ghoul looked like.

'I don't know what to do right now.'

Inside the kingdom castle within the king's bedroom was young child no older than
5 years was currently lost in his thoughts. He had white hair like a man of a lion and  porcelain face that was scarcely pale white that his emotionless face made him appear to be dead if not for his chest going up and down to show he was alive.

He had striking crimson red and purple eyes inherited from his parents which were the race of Dark elf and Vampire.

This young child was none other newly crowned king of Talosheim, The Eclipse King. It was supposed to be the sun king but all the citizen were undead and lived mostly in the night

Many would ponder why such a child at a young age would be a king? The reason for this is because the child would be called a Reincarnator, A person who lived more than one lifetime and had their memories intact.

This young boy's life was grimmed having lived in two worlds where both were a living hell. In his first world, Earth, he was known as Amamiya Hiroto who had been abused by his adopted uncle and his family where he had to find a way to live on his own and was neglected in experiencing things like birthday's and normal children should experience.

He was always alone and tried his best to live normally until the young boy decided to save up some money for a school field trip that ended in disaster killing him and a hundred other people.