Chapter 48 - Let me Cook

Ryuu was surprised when he acquired the new skills, finding that it was rather interesting to gain cooking skills. He only treated cooking as a hobby and nothing more but smiled that it might make things better for his family.

He immediately integrated after reading the description wondering if his skills in cooking surpasses that of any renowned chef in every continent as it's Tier was at a High Tier 6-A which meant a in Multi-continental scale.

Upon fusing with the skill was instantly greeted by the vast understanding of meals and their test along with the texture. It made his tongue incredibly sensitive so that he can recall his earlier dish and every ingredient used in them.

Ryuu realized how innate skills are just there and didn't need much training that it was practically a gift. Passive could be acquired but not the innate skill which is higher than normal skill.

'Maybe I should try making my own Restaurant? That would be fun.'

He didn't have many things to do in terms of doing jobs when his shares are 10% of every known company. Ryuu doesn't know the limits of 'Every company's' as he doubts it includes small businesses and illegal things.

The last time he checked the money from each company was stored in his bank account that connected to the previous mana that he had. It was given by the memory when he acquired the bundle.

"Hahaha I feel like some prodigy in cooking!! We'll put that aside, let's start cooking shall we?"

Ryuu took an apron that was hand in the side and used his magic to create a multitude of blood clones to assist in cooking.

He wished he had the [ Coordination ] that would help in moving more efficiently when making clones but then again everyone was him having to share memory real time.

Fortunately, like every other person he wouldn't use his clone to bed them and only he would play with them when the time comes.

Ryuu opened the refrigerator that came with the cabin where it didn't need any energy source beside the eco-friendly Mana Crystal. It was rather cheap, only using 10 points for a small Mana Crystal that was enough to power it for several years.

He turned the stove and started pouring hot oil into the pan, starting to make their dishes. Ryuu never had this talent in cooking and he felt that his skill had been honed by numerous masters and discipline in cooking that accumulated in one.

The aroma started to spread through the kitchen when the girls could smell the alluring fragrance of the dishes and we're surprised to see multiple Ryuu shaped figures help him cook.

"Oh you girls take a seat while I prepare our lunch. Also don't worry Mitsuri-san this place works differently where time runs faster than the outside. We can spend a week here and only a day outside." Ryuu informs them.

"Whoa!? Is that really true!?" Mitsuri exclaimed.

"Yup, so you girls should relax while I handle the cooking." He said with a smile.

"Ara~ a man cooking? That is certainly new to me."

Ryuu twitched after hearing Kanae's comment and couldn't blame her as it was common for only women to do home tasks while the husband typically performs manual labor. He shrugged it off knowing they have different common sense and may take time to get used to it.

He did plan to buy some convenient things from the [ store ] like a modern common sense knowledge. Ryuu would use it if he ever brought them to his world but for now let them have their outdated common sense because it would be a contradiction to their own common sense.