Chapter 13 - Salamengkero

Yes, my mc world has supernatural elements because I like it. Even in the first two old version had it.

I'll be adding two more members.

Yamato from one piece

Vandalieu from death mage.

I might do the second world mission on death mage. For the system. Hehehe imagine Gojo and Yamato with job system.

I'll be cooking this fic until it burns lmao.

Wish me luck and feel free to suggest ideas. I'm open for it.

Also, feel free to DM me on discord, it's @curechester.

==========
Ryuu ponders who the man was, and why is it that he emits a dreadful aura around him. His intuition was telling him that the person before was dangerous and a threat.

He even tried using his [ Blood Magic ] and was surprised that he was unable to manipulate him like a puppet. His action was noticed by the dangerous man who's smile grew wider.

"Hahaha did you just try controlling my blood? Too bad, my blood is not normal."

The dangerous man laughed at Ryuu's action who frowned and didn't waste any time talking before sending blood blades to slice the man to pieces. This was not like those anime that waste time talking and monologuing

Ryuu knew that giving the man time would only place him in danger and the innocent people in the trailer. He soon heard a clunk and witnessed the dangerous man to chuckle before gradually morphing into a monstrous creature.

"Hehehahaha you're quite in a hurry? Why don't we play a bit?? It's not my first time fighting a Salamangkero!"

The once human had turned into could only be described as a tall lanky and hairless pale creature with elongated limbs, tongue and sharp rows of teeth. His red glowing eyes were looking at Ryuu with a starving gaze.

This creature showed his lanky hands had long sharp nails akin to a claw. Ryuu was baffled that a monster actually existed in his world. It gave him another reason to interrogate the man and get as much information as possible.

Ryuu felt his intuition ringing but before he could do anything his body was sent flying into the wall, cracking the solid concrete before it collapsed creating a massive hole where Ryuu lay.

His concentration was interrupted causing the other blood that he had been storing to fall turning back into a liquid. The only thing that he was able to maintain was his armor but it was thinner than before. 

Ryuu was taken aback from the speed of his opponent and hardly reacted. He then felt the creature grab his leg and look to see him trying to bite into his armor.

It slowly cracked and would soon pierce his flesh but did not give the privilege of eating him and immediately summoned the blood before thickening his armor and creating blades around his calf that the monster faced letting him escape.

He fell into his knee feeling his body had sustained damage and destroyed a few of his ribs.

Ryuu winces before consuming some of the blood that he got from the people he has killed. It slowly restored his health and magical energy easing his pain. He uses his [ Total Concentration Breathing ] to recover from the injury and endure the pain.

'I knew that it would be more difficult than before. Hmm?'

[ Side Mission ]

[ Task: Defeat the Boss and save the people in the trailer.

Reward: 200 points , Eidetic Memory,  Parallel Thought Processing. ]

He smirked looking at the new mission before turning back his attention to his enemy who regenerated it's destroyed face looking at Ryuu in fury.