Chapter 28 - First world Mission?

Ryuu was unable to stop thinking about the other night when Justine confessed to him. He doesn't know what he should do in order for him to accomplish the task given to him by the system.

It's not like he doesn't want it. Every man dreams of having multiple women drawn to him. But at the same Time, Ryuu felt the responsibility of something like that was heavy.

Ryuu could only wait until he somehow forms a harem and if she still likes him by then he'll wholeheartedly accept it.

Hitting his face putting the thought aside since sulking wouldn't do anything. The best he could do is wait how things go. He quickly sat on his bed opening the [ Gacha ] to acquire a normal ticket. He hoped it would be something that would be useful.

The [ Gacha ] system spun before his eye landing in enticing skills and items but they weren't things that he hoped to get and doubt that a [ Normal Ticket ] would give a world-defying item.

[ You have Acquired Rich Person Bundle ]

Ryuu raised his brow seeing what it was since based on the name then he could get rich. Giving more thought, he wonders how the government was reacting when a bank account suddenly popped out with billions of cash.

His intuition is telling him that the system would likely rewrite reality on a whim for the members of the Chat group.  It would explain why there was no news about the sudden increase of cash and the most logical explanation.

"Let's see what this thing has."

[ Rich Person Bundle ]

[ Content: 10% share of every company including bitcoin and virtual currency.  Multi-million Mansion, and Property that is fully furnished with a room containing the best gaming computer and game room pub. Tax free for 10 years. System shall provide the payment. ]

[ Note: Paper works and documents are legitimate. Furthermore virtual currency doesn't include system or games. ]

"HOOOOOLLY SHIT!?" He screamed at the top of his lungs when the bundle gave him nearly an endless amount of money and access in every company.

Numerous memories regarding the bundle were amazed to see the property and the items that came with it.  This means he doesn't need to worry about anything, especially with the 10 years tax-free.

"Ryu, did something happen!? Are you alright?"

Ryuu heard his dad outside the door and quickly tried to find a way to make a story on how he got a hold of a multi-million mansion. He used his [ Parallel Thought Processing ] and [ High speed thought processing ] to help formulate a plan in a few seconds.

It took him a moment to find that the only thing he could lie is that he won it from a lottery including the money and could give him the reason why he lied about it.

He was dumb for not thinking about it sooner and was blamed for his lack of brain cells two days ago. Ryuu quickly took out the documents and papers of ownership.

"I'm fine. It's just that I saw a new announcement about a new anime." Ryuu quickly made an excuse.

"Oh is that so? Alright then. Anyway, how about we have some breakfast."

Ryuu opted with a wide smile excited to tell his parents about the great news. They would not stop working and finally have the proper retirement they deserve. He opens the door where his father is looking at him noticing something.

"You look rather happy." His father commented.

"Hahaha, that's a surprise. I'll tell you about it at the dinner table with mom."