Chapter 112 - Bypassed Limitless

Another one, I made some things that might match your idea and you can already guess from the title. But this is my fantasy so I don't care much.

Anyway, hope you enjoy this fic.
==========
Everyone was now gathered inside Vandalieu’s Palace where Ryuu's harem was currently looking around and began to introduce themselves to the others.

“Oh, hello! I'm Nezuko Kamado, I heard you guys are members of the chat group.” Nezuko said.

“It's really biased for you to be able to share the info but then again it would draw too much attention if mentioned to anyone. Especially those old fossils.”

He complained since the chat group was spoiling Ryuu in his privilege as the admin and the said person wryly smiled. He doesn't know why the chat group creator is biased but didn't think too hard and simply grateful for it.

“Ah, right, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Satoru Gojo, the honored one, I am happy to meet you.”

“Hi, I'm Vandalieu.” He introduced himself to everyone followed by Negi.

“Good day, I am Negi Springfield, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.” He politely said he had a rough accent.

“Likewise, I am Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail.” She said with pride.

“It's nice to finally meet all of you in person. My name is Rias Gremory…what are you doing?” She awkwardly said seeing Kanae and Shinobu staring at his massive breast and child bearing hips then glanced at Ryuu.

“Why the hell are you two staring at me?” He frowned seeing the two being playful again.

“Are these real? I heard that people in the modern world have surgery to make their breasts bigger.” Shinobu pondered since Rias body was too perfect while this slightly annoyed her.

“What are you saying? My body is all natural! I simply got my looks from my mother.” She proudfully said while Kanae nodded.

“We didn't mean to offend you. We're simply impressed by your figure. Hey, Ryuu are—Never mind.” She was about to say something but was petrified by Ryuu for a brief moment, stopping her while everyone was confused.

“Sheesh, I wonder how you can handle the stress of having that many girls.” Gojo asked Ryuu who was standing next to him.

“Dumb luck. By the way, sorry about this but I managed to bypass your defenses.” Ryuu said to him surprising Gojo but wasn't offended if he was impressed.

“Woah really? How did you do it?” Gojo asked since he mastered his limitless to a degree that expels any threats while letting those that don't harm him enter.

“I'm a living pathogen and made an odorless and unnoticeable virus then currently copying your six eyes and limitless.” Ryuu wouldn't be harmed by Gojo if he wanted to since the system prevents it.

“You're actually revealing the ability to make it stronger huh? Tell me if you manage to replicate it since I'm curious.” Gojo wanted to know the limit of Ryuu's ability because he can be a powerful ally.

“Nah, I trust you and don't have any reason to be your enemy. By the way, care to teach us Domain Expansion?” Ryuu hoped to be able to create his own and Gojo nodded.

“Sure but Domain Expansion are typically used by sorcerers, not sure if mana count but wouldn't hurt to try.” He said as the two were having a conversation. Ryuu called out to Yamato who was looking around like a little child.

“Ryuu-san right?” Yamato asked, looking at him drawn by his appearances but confused about what he was feeling.

“Wow, you're tall.” Gojo commented having seen the manga but never thought he  would be this tall.