The big thank u❤️

Hello everyone.

My name is tashana Robinson.... U may know me as " slippery_wet" from wattpad . Must start off by saying how wonderful this book has become over the few months .

I remember the slow reads and votes but i stopped at nothing trying to get my book out there to the bigger audience. I believed in everything and it worked!

We have hit 100k and its like a fairytale dream. Nothing have made me so happy than to see my book being the popular head-start for other upcoming writers and the new people to our jamaican wattpad community.

Even though i have made some wrongs in this whole process of making this book what it is and falling out with the biggest helping hand i could get .

I want to thank abigayle.... For helping and encouraging me to push forward and to figure out what i want for this book, without her I couldn't move on or practically put out this book.

I remember having my doubts about deleting the book and just stop writing cause my mind wasn't feeling it but my heart wanted this book .

And she told me to push forward and to move on to continue cause i was on the write track. I've met alot of new people along the way and I'm more than grateful for this experience.

Nothing brings me joy than to see everyone come together and make the community a better one . Helping out whenever, i wasn't going to only credit myself but also the person that really made the magic happen.

So this is a big thanks to my readers( ghost readers) voters (ghost voters) and to my loyal fan base i made due to this book .

I truly love all of uno to the moon and beyond and........

The don baby mada season 2 : The Empire will be in process until futher notice.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY AND ENJOY THE BOOK.

THE END ❤️