79- stalker

I rotated the fan to the perfect angle, having the baby in my arms slowly but surely falling to sleep . Gave me enough time to relax myself.

Watching the news while my mother cooked some dinner for us . Jadore had some stuff to handle so recently it's just me , mom and Zaire at home .

God had gave me everything I wanted .....but something was just missing from the happy ending. Recently I've been having trouble with my relationship and felt like there isn't much time spending as usual.

Jadore was always working and about, dajuan barely comes around unless it's to drop off Zaire's money for the month or so. Things felt so out of place , my father barely contacts anybody.

" hello?" I sighed placing the phone at my ears. The soft like tone of someone whispering catches my attention, placing the baby in his bed I walked on the patio sliding the door close.

" Zara weh yuh deh?" Dajuan's rough voice echoes in the phone, I rolled my eyes thinking it was something serious but to my surprise it wasn't.

" home , why?" I asked .

Normally he would already know where to come .

"Just curious yuh eat ?", he asked .

I shook my head "mummy a mek something fi wi , but if yuh wah buy food mi nah stop yuh " i smiled and mom looks at me with a grin.

Like mother like daughter.

" oh well mi did wah see yuh inna di night yah, suh weh yah plan fi do ?" He says.

I know exactly what this is about plus it's the same reason am now a mother.

" change of plans mi actually busy" i smiled hoping he would at least asked about the baby to change the topic.

Unfortunately things just continued on .

"Mi breed an deh wid yuh fi months , think mi  Nuh  know when yah lie to me Zara?"

I froze with my mouth gaped wide open .

"And that says what exactly????? Yuh still cheated even when mi did real " .

This was now his turn to feel guilty after all I've been the perfect baby mada and also a good girlfriend but most times yuh cah expect everything fi wull man .

Dem cah tame !!!!!

" alright come a di gate come talk " i said with a sigh .

"Alright juss look out " he says then hung up.

"Yuh need fi mek up yuh mind " mum says walking into the living room taking Zaire from me .

I looked at her confused before putting 2 and 2 together realizing what she was talking about .

"Wi nuh deh and will never go to that point " i told her with my chest , i made it clear things were only going to be about the baby not us .

There was no more relationship to talk about . Just the fact we are both adults and need to set a life for our child and not for our own reasons .

"Hopefully him nuh breed yuh again or full yuh head a nonsense " she says with a shrug.

I got up from the couch and went straight to the bedroom to change from my mesh blouse to a house dress.

Jadore wasn't home anyways so he wouldn't suspect or notice anything different.

The car horns from the outside and I quickly grabbed my jacket off the chair and my slippers heading to the out.

Nosah out yah cold !!!!

Like wi soon get snow 😂😂😂.

I wrapped myself properly then went straight to the gate seeing him. Leaned up against the car in nothing but some grey sweats and a white shirt , his cologne was invading my nose from such a far distance.

Him always smell tf good😩.

He acknowledged me with a smile in which I returned a frown with my arms crossed against my breast . Seeing i wasn't in a happy mood his face changed to a stern one and he leans up from the car walking to the gate .

"Yuh nah come to me ?" He asked.

I looked around then points to myself " a mi yah talk tuh?" .

He grumbled then reaches over the gate grabbing me up so i was face to face or in fact too close to him. Looking at me with a smirk i felt like the little girl back then .

" doh gimmi nuh attitude else mi fuck out dat ", he whispered then lets me go.

My knees bucked and my mind went blank. It took me about 4-5 minutes to return to planet earth after all that effect he had on me still.

" anyways weh yuh wah??" I asked trying to act as if our little moment didn't bring back anything of memories to my mind .

He thinks for a moment then looks at me from head to toe. I looked at him just the same with a sly smile " spend a week wid me a italy?".

My eyes go wide as my brain tried to process what he said in exact form . Me?? Italy?? When??? Why???

I just keep asking myself.

" me u and the baby to be exact, think bout it and then gimmi a link " he says and retreats to the car leaving me dumbfounded.

-

Zara laid dumbfounded next to jadore. She couldn't get him off her mind , he knew how to get under her skin with his lies and how to tempt her into his tricks .

She had been there before which resulted in her being pregnant. So this was nothing but some trick she thought, but then remembered the things they once talked about and how she dreamed of going to paris and getting married and even italy for her birthday.

But those dreams ended just a couple months ago, she had turned a new page and something different was in place . She felt like her family was now completed and she didn't need to worry about anything other than her family.

But the words that shook her was " me , u and the baby " . He wasn't that desperate to want her even though all the shit he has done , but her mind was telling her to give it a shot.

And she needs to make that decision fast!!!

Book almost done peeps😩❤️