33/ new flame ?

The club~

Lucid by Kraff blasted throughout the club.

Zara stood near the bar Incase she needed one more drink, or the crowd gets too packed together. Her eyes scan the area, while her head thinks of dajuan.

Just why?

That's what kept replaying in her mind, he was fine just the morning when she made breakfast and began dinner and he didn't show signs of wanting to be away from her.

Deep in her thoughts she didn't realize someone was standing infront of her.

" yuh deaf ?" .

The guy spoke irritatedly seeing she wasn't focused on him, Zara snapped back to the guy and rolled her eyes .

Him again her sub question.

" what? Right now mi nuh inna di conversation," she fanned him off.

too caught up with her problems to even sit and have another conversation with someone even more dangerous or twice as problematic as her first.

" well my bad Ma , must have had a rough day " he smiled inching closer to her .

His cologne was making her nipples hard and her panty creamy....why di rass him smell suh good.

" um....weýll yes and surely yuh nah mek it twice as hard " she told him drinking what was left of the Hennessy.

He held his hand out with a soft smile" nice to meet u then, let's get started ".

Zara contemplate to even get caught up with him or just ride solo and focus on her business.....even though he seems genuinely interested things just doesn't feel the same.

" what's your name?.....am guessing Ja'zara?" He chuckled.

" yes, and I guess your likkle k or sum like dat " I replied, hearing his name on the streets a few times and around dajuan.

" see yuh do likkle research " he stated.

" so what u like and stuff " I asked her seeing a small smile appear on her face

Nah lie mumma thick and pretty yuh fuck.

Mi wonder how di eediot mek shi slip from him, luckily mi deh a foot now suh shi get tek.

" mi nuh know " she said .

I took a small mini an drink dung some Hennessy from di cup.

" yuh seem interesting....." I gaze looking at her from head to toe, literally can see a beautiful woman behind all a dat makeup shit.

" so....what's your occupation ,"

Maamz tun lawyer now.

" well am a Businessman, with several assets around jamaica and also New York " I spoke briefly, not even leaving the important details mostly just the fucked up part a mi life.

If she ever found out the real world mi live inna, she wouldn't even be standing here having a conversation with me and more likely dawg me like di rest .

" that's lovely, I've been seeking a place to start my own business " she told me resting against the counter, well then maybe I might can help in that area.

" how so?"

" well I've been working as a hairstylist and saved up some cash to build my own complex or rent one out until futher notice " .

I loved that .....she seems very hard working and determined to whatever she wanted.

" I'll sort out a thing, just for now keep working wherever and save more money " .

I haven't noticed how long we've been talking back and forth....but she made me nervous idk why something about her just .....

"LIKKLE!" My head snaps to the irritated voice of my sister Jaydian.

" wah?" I replied seeing her and some other people walking towards us, Zara bends over and began to unbuckle her heels handing me her purse.

" wah yah do? Easy nuh" I complied grabbing her arms pulling her up" leff mi alone nuh " she argue shuffling out my grip like some 4 yr .

" let har guh, let's see weh di bitch made of " jaydian scoffs already handing her stuff to a guy next to har..think a sum eediot weh like har or some shit .

I turned to Zara hoping to calm her down and maybe leave with peace, cause God know Tonight would be hell on earth seeing my father soon arrive .

" feel mi a run from yuh? Dash weh belly gyal !?" Zara shouted pointing at jaydian with a sinister grin.

" atleast am not a clown " jaydian smirks , right now mi wah slap the fuck outta har .

" come" I told her dragging her thorough the crowd far away from my sister .....this wasn't how I expected our night to even end or turn out .

I'd have to talk to jaydian about her behavior, but for now it's best we both leave before my father makes his grand entrance wouldn't want her body being next to dajuan.

" let mi guh nuh likkle " she fussed pulling her self away from me.

" Easy yuh fucking self b " I scolded grabbing her towards my chest, right now she was pissing me off too with this damn attitude.

" doh talk to mi suh, mi anno yuh b matter a fact••••"

I pulled her close to me and connected our lips , God knows how sweet and savoring her lips were .....felt like heaven in my pit of hell.

Pulling away she blushed and looked on the ground instead of in my eyes, I held her close to my chest and give her head a small kiss .

" come " I stated fishing the keys to my car, opening the door and letting her inside.

-

We parked in the yard and both exit the car entering the house.

Kissing wasn't an option anymore, my father was blowing up my phone like crazy plus if he knew Zara even come home wid mi shot wasn't even gonna pass me.

" am tired and need fi guh home " she yarns grabbing around my neck.

" come guh upstairs inna di bed, I'll sleep somewhere else " I informed her cause maybe sleeping next to her wasn't even a good first impression.

Helping her up the stairs, I opened the bedroom door to my room and laid her out on the bed . From there I searched around for a shorts and shirt handing them to her while I found a shorts for me and head out the room.

I didn't know when I fell asleep but that's all I remembered.

BORING CHAPTER.

Abbi did a stress mi......

How was it ?

What yall think about likkle?

Zara?

Dajuan?

Latty?

Sin?

Her mother ?