74- spend mi life wid u

Dajuan pov

I woke up in extreme sweat , looking around the bedroom glancin at the  sleeping figure that's not Zara .

This life wasn't for me anymore.

Feel like mi a force love from outta dah gyal yah, plus mi guarantee she not even love me an a juss fi di money .

My mother was questioning my reasons for being so all over Zara, she keeps saying mi fi married an settle down fi Lowe out some people weh not even matter.

But cah seh its too late, cause mi done fuck it up.

If mi did just play the cards right, I would probably be getting ready to propose to Zara and be one happy family wid mi UT. But I guess things just tek time fi work out , an mi a try fi wait but things just nah work.

" baby? Gwan guh sleep nuh "

I glanced over at Jaydian who's eyes were barely open, but managed to look up at me .

I couldn't pretend to love her either,  knowing she would do anything just to make sure mi good . Plus wi have a daughter together and she risked her life just to make sure we still have a family.

" mi soon guh sleep," I told her slightly yawning. 

She narrowed her eyes and throw one of her legs over my thighs with her arm now wrapped around my waist and her head on my chest .

Hearing my heartbeats she smiled and curled herself deeper into my chest playing with my Goat chain. 

" would u ever think of getting married?" She asked and I chuckled trying to not sound harsh " b? Mi nuh ready yet but one day " I told her truthfully instead of getting her hopes up.

Mi hate lie to har since she has feelings too.

" oh....well that's probably a good decision " she says and I could hear the faint of disappointment in her voice .

Fuck!

" mi neva mean it like that " I mumbled trying my best to not ruin the moment,  she leans up to my face and kissed me " it's alright no need to worry about it " she smiled and wrapped the covers over us both.

I laid still watching her sleep softly,  if only she knew how beautiful she looked and how much patience I went through to break up with Zara just to save us again.

Denying my feelings for her would be wrong, she was the first girl I ever got with and the first to bring my child ....my only child until Zaire so I couldn't hide my feelings and pretend seh her returning to Jamaica wasn't on my bucket list.

She just come at di wrong time.

I slowly closed my eyes and went to sleep.

( that was in the night )

Zara pov (morning)

Stirring in the bed , I got up and fixed my blouse seeing the side of the bed empty.

I quietly stepped out of bed and walked to the bathroom, empty my bladder and wash my hands as well to brush my teeth and clean up.

Today was going to be a rough day, since I got booked for 3 hair appointment as well to get my son at the doctor's and bring my mother to see Mikayla at the Airport.

The sound of Zaire crying could be heard on the baby monitor,  I dried my hands and stepped out of the room and into the baby room seeing him in the far corner.

" see mi yah " I smiled and lift him from the crib, cradling him in my arms seeing his smile brighter with his gums .

Zaire didn't even want to sleep last night, so mummy took him out the crib and into her room trying her best until he fell asleep with his bottle.

I did breastfeeding whenever I can , my breast were tender from producing too much milk and having him always getting fed . So I introduced the bottle feeding and give him milk along with his tin feeding.

Cause him juss nyam dung di place .

" think yuh did a sleep enuh " mummy says walking into the room, I turned around and gave her a soft smile while returning my eyes on Zaire.

" nosah him wake an start bawl, suh mi juss come feem " I told her.

She reached out and took a hold of him , with an instant he started laughing while mummy kissed his cheeks .

I had left the room and made it into the bedroom.  Spreading the sheets and sweeping out the room , spraying a fixing up . Once I was finished with those I picked out my things and went to get a shower .