13- consequences

The next morning

I woke up with a little anticipation, shuffling up right, feeling my head pound on impact.

Dajuan sleeping peacefully next to me as if we haven't been at it since 2am this morning.

What a bowy fi fuck!

" Dajuan wake up" i said softly nudging him awake.

" mmmm chill nuh baby mek man sleep" he groans tugging the covers over his head.

Cah badda enuh.

KNOCK!?

KNOCK!?

" AYE BOWY OPEN DI DOOR" latty cussed from the otherside.

At first I was confused and very irritated until it hit me , dajuan was still in a relationship with her meaning I slept with him too. Jumping out the bed I didn't think twice about getting dressed and hiding myself.

" kmcht a who dat " he grumbled shifting the covers off himself, peeping through the door hole.

" get dressed an guh dung stairs " he points searching the room for either a spare shorts or something to cover his naked self.

His dick shaking left to right .

" wah di problem ?".

Dajuan had opened the door , peeping head first having a mid conversation with latty .

Burning time for me to get dressed and try to exit the bedroom, I swear this was the last time am doing some dumb shit like this .

" mi wah see a who inna di room, weh ya hide from mi " she accused trying to force herself into the bedroom.

Here I was standing in the mirror trying to cover up the big hickey with some makeup I had in my purse .

Lawd Jesus mek mi come outta di room safe , cause mumma look like shi wah pop off di door an come inna dis an mi cah fight fi save mi own self.

" relax yuh bloodclaat self" he warned, pushing her back outside glancing at me with his corner gaze.

Come like a pack a salt tpc.

" mi nah hide shit latty, stop gwan like ediot see nobody in yaso " he lied hoping she stop accused him and actually leave the house.

I stepped out the bathroom and walked in the direction of the door, standing behind Dajuan who had stepped aside letting me pass and walk downstairs.

Latty stood in disbelief and regret, tears brimmed her eyes holding back the urge to grab unto my hair and beat the fuck outta me.

" suh a really dis mi a get? Afta mi loyal to yuh ??? Why me eeeh" she cried hitting chest over and over.

" WHY ME DAJUAN!?" She screamed flinging her fist into his chest over and over until he grabbed both wrist pinning them to the door.

" mi neva fuck har babes, mi tell yuh seh a love alone stop behave outrageous now " he scoffs , kissing her lips over and over trying to manipulate her mind.

Slowly latty began to fumble with her words, crashing her lips into his . Jumping a little wrapping her arms around his neck feeling his strong arms grip her thighs lifting her walking into the room and slammed the door shut.

-

I began pacing back and forth the kitchen, having my phone close to my ears and a egg sandwich to snack on.

Lando was the next problem ahead, since last night he didn't reply to my messages and have the nerve to text me good morning with some stupid heart emoji.

" hello sir " .

" wah gwan b " he chuckled reclining his seat back.

" doh fucking laugh, from night mi a text dung di phone an cah get a response is wah?" .

" just cool man. Just see fi yuh bowy pon highlights page him famous doh " .

" that's besides the point. Just come pick mhi up " .

" kinda inna some problems right now. Cah schedule fi couple more minutes ".

" weh yuh mean-

" hello di boy busy enuh, a my time now tek di bowy long enough " Alicia argued hanging up the phone.

I couldn't believe it.

So all this time I've been giving my attention to him, when in all fact he had eyes and attention for the same girl he considered just a regular fuck. Grabbing my purse and shoes , I decided to call a taxi and hopefully guh back home.

Sometimes it takes alot for us to realize man nuh wah wi.

" hello marvin yuh deh near? Can come fimi" I asked him resting my stuff on the side walk.

Right now I didn't give fucks about dajuan and latty, knowing it's her turn to ride his dick and my time was up.

Mi cah read between their relationship and how she tek certain treatment cause he'll get a black eye if him raise that annoying voice affa mi.

" yow !" .

Well there's that annoying voice....

Maybe I should turn around or pretend am deaf for a minute.....he'll get the hint and guh back inside right? .

" mi know yuh hear mi , nuh mek mi repeat again " he warned inching closer to the front gate.

Lawd God him nah give up enuh, just determine.

" gwan back inside nuh! See mi cah fight already " I insisted, afta mi nuh wah get drag out yah .

He looked around irritatedly "tek time talk yah fi mek everybody hear yuh " .

Then hear di germz.....

" am heading to my house,This is stupid dajuan " I mumbled quietly looking away.

God know goodz did kinda embarrassed plus shame.....cause afta mi nearly dead inna di house just fi see di bowy kiss up di oman an bring har inna di room. Mi look stupid yuh fuck.

He steps futher in my direction, reaching his left arm out grabbing my chin turning my head to look into his eyes.

His orbs were soft and looked caring yet hold a cold aurora in them , as if he was holding back something from me .

Dajuan didn't say anything.

Guess he didn't have anything to tell me either, hoping his eyes speak for itself but it wasn't working on me . Been through alot of breakups and girl drama to know what someone wants to manipulate me and try to save themselve from the blame and guilt.

After what felt like eternity Marvin pulled up beeping the horn.

Dajuan frowns seeing a fair skin male in the driver's seat starring at us both, His attitude changed from a calm person to an irritated and pissed one.

" who dat ?" He grumbled.

" taxi deaf mi a guh yaad " I scoffed bringing my purse and heels towards the probox sitting in the passenger seat. The taxi didn't even move from the spot dajuan walks over leaning into the window talking to Marvin.

" mek sure shi reach home enuh " he warned.

" text mi yer baby " he says blowing me kisses.

- I KNOW it's kinda short and boring cause.....am sick and hardly think straight right now .........