50/ armed an dangerous

Hospitals.....

Feels like hell on earth.....

I've been here for a few days but it's seems like forever,  counting the hours over and over closing my eyes.

Hoping to get out here and back on my feet.

" mrs Douglas stay still " the nurse told me , holding my arm steady for the needle.  I didn't realize my body was fidgeting all over the place , guess due to the events from earlier.

" Mr Bailey had call in to make sure u are okay ," she smiled but right now I needed to see him face to face and slowly it was eating me alive.

" thanks " i mumbled turning my attention to the early morning News , something I watched alone since I've been in here .

*body of pregnant lady was found days ago but the real reason behind the killing is still unknown *

Closing my eyesI said a small prayer hoping God would touch her family in this horrible time , my mind ran to Julie and my blood got cold .

Dajuan wouldn't set her up in any way or form, even though she planned out for him . I didn't want to think about that right now and just get my focus on getting out of the hospital and hopefully on a plane .

3 days later ......

I walked out the hospital,  finally back in the road . My father was waiting outside with Tanya and Ashley.....walking behind them we got into the car and drove home.

Getting out the car, I walk into the house and head upstairs. My head was pounding and my stomach was on fire for some odd reason.  Deciding to sleep I went to bed and hopefully the pain goes away.

ALERT FAKE CHAPTER