56- my fault ?

Sorry fi wait.....lost a love one .

___________________

" am sure everything will be fine " the doctor spoke giving Dajuan his check up for the day.

I stood by the bed , thinking of ways to get out of these situations,  my birthday was days away and this wasn't going according to any of us plans .

" suh him ago OK?"

I glanced at the door seeing his mother had arrived,  she didn't speak to me about being there , not that it bothers me but we were really close when he was alright.

" yuh see if nothing do mhi son , mi a sen man fi yuh yer " she threatened once we both stepped out the room.

I couldn't say anything just gave her a thumbs up , recently she began to grow against me for some reason .

" ano my fault " I pleaded hoping to shed some light on the situation and clear up my own default.

" from uno start deh things start guh dung di hill, mi poor son stitch up an hardly can manage " she blames wiping her non tearing face .

" mi sorry " I mumbled.

"Everything ago alright mum" frass comforts her .

I grabbed my bag and walked out the hospital,  finding the car waiting on me .

Stepping inside I instructed the driver where I'll be staying for a while.

His mother would be at the house and she wasn't a fan of me anymore suh why stay there to get mistreated??.

" hello"

" wah gwan ?"

" mi a come stay wid  yuh "

" alright come"

I gave the driver my location and waited patiently,  hoping I was making the right choice and not doing some stupid things again.

Lando seems genuinely interested to let me stay there for a few days or weeks until Dajuan's mother flew back to Jamaica.

Stepping out the car, I waved goodbye to the driver and walk futher into the complex.

  Lando was living in wealth so his father got him a penthouse for the months he was taking residence for.

I walked pass the front desk, and towards the elevator.

  While inside I pressed the number 13 and leaned against the sliver walls until it came to a stop.

Excited I stepped out and hurried down the corridors finding his room door.

Knocking it was then opened and there he stood with some shorts and a spliff hanging from his mouth , pretty curls and a white marina?

" look good eee" he joked Stepping aside .

I walk into the house and took my shoes off observing the living room.

" suh wah gwan fi yuh boy ?" He asked.

" him good same way ?"

I nodded.

" come mek mi show yuh di room "

I followed behind him upstairs,  and was lead down the halls until we came upon the last door. 

Opening it the room was even more beautiful with a 70" TV on the wall .

" thanks " I said softly,  he gave me a nod and kissed my cheek " anything fi yuh " and walked out the room.

-

Zara rested on the bed with her back turn towards the door.

Her eyes occupied the TV and the cartoons being played , she felt really comfortable and away from all the negative energy.

Suddenly her phone began to buzz, rolling on her side she picks it up and slide her hands across the screen seeing a new message had popped up from whatsapp.

876 289-4560

- ano u alone pregnant mi want back mi baby fada ediot gyal or else problems ago start

- a mi di bowy want

- watch an see

- ediot bitch

Wah diss ??????

She rolled her eyes and place the phone back in its spot, thinking there was even more bigger things to stress about and she was most definitely pregnant and stress wasn't the greatest footballer on her field.

" yuh hungry?"

Lando leans against the door , now changed in something different.

  She nods and slide her way toward his  direction , Lando grabbed her hands and pull her into his chest kissing her lips.

" miss yuh enuh g ," he sighs

She rolled her eyes .

" yuh really mean that "

He rolled his eyes .

" chargi if mhi neva love yuh dearly,  mi would a plan things fi yuh birthday?" He blurted out , Zara eyes wide open in shock looking up at him.

" really ?" She sobs.

" mi love yuh Zara, reality diss enuh" he smirks grabbing her closer towards his chest .

She felt safe for once .

" love u too " she sobs .

WOIEEE BORING CHAPTER.....

UNO VOTE AN GWAN WULL OUT