41/ fake / love

" So what u wanna tell me ?" I asked Zara as the both of us walked out of the shoes store

" am pregnant?" She told me .

I gasp.

" forreal? Like actually " I smiled , so happy I got a pregnant partner.

" yes but I already told dajuan and he was happy , however my father " she mumbled faintly.

Dwayne wasn't going to take it lightly but will accept it futher down the line. However he was still worried about the lifestyle and her future so I understand his decision.

" I'll speak with him after u tell him " I offered giving her a small smile,  it was best that way instead of him getting upset about her choices .

" so what happened between u and dajuan?" .

She shrugged " him juss start cuss an tell mi fi gwan " .

I knew there was something more but didn't bother tk bring it up more . She didn't seem comfortable to even speak about it so why am i going to trigger off her happy mood.

" are u hungry? Let's get some burger King and also a slushy " I offered walking in the direction of the burger King station and also the slushy machine .

I was already in the line while I gave my bags to Zara,  ordering 2 number 12 and also a slushy.

  Walking down the line I collected my food and also the drinks heading back to our table, I felt eyes watching me but brushed it off as nothing .

" mi feel uncomfortable yf " I mumbled taking out her burger, fries and juice handing it to her .

She looked around and shrug " eeh suh why not leave ?" I shook my head " rather just gwan eat then guh home " I chuckled cause mi nah plan fi share dis wid Dwayne.

  But my mind was telling me to even guh sit dung inna the car like a Mukbang and enjoy the food. I was eating until i looked up and saw a darkskin man starring into my face.

I gasp and immediately get up with the food " a wah happen ?" Zara asked standing up as well . I grabbed her hands and walk outside the place until we were in the public,  searching around for the exit.

" somebody in there , literally a stalk mhi " I told her searching around for my phone and immediately clicked Dwayne's contact placing the phone to my ears.

I throw the keys to Zara and walked behind her , placing my stuff in the car I heard 2 shots in the air and ducked down.  Zara hopped in the car and tried to open the  door.

The man had came out behind us and started to approach the car, I hopped in and hit the locks telling Zara to start the car and speed out the parking lot before the man could open the door.

I was crying like an ediot ....what was happening? I asked myself as my breath was going faster than usual " breath " Zara told me driving pass the traffic and unto a road heading to spainsh town.

" weh yah guh?" I gasp seeing a car following behind us " the warehouse,  maybe smaddy can help wi " she panicked speeding up making a right turn.

The car kept following us as she began began make calls and eventually got someone on the phone " Tanya meet up a di front smaddy a follow wi " she instructed hanging up the phone and continued to drive faster.

Having my hands on the wheel, I began to drift pass the cars seeing the other black jeep following behind us. My mind runs to the time somebody was following me too and threatened me.

I called Tanya to come help us and surely she was at the front part with a gun and began shooting at the car while we drove into the complex.

Tears were running down my face, as I panicked and stepped out the car. Ashley was unconscious maybe from her heart rate being so high, we put her inside the warehouse and called my father who picked up and came over within some minutes.

Ashley was on the bed with a mask over her mother, which reminded me of my mother's condition.  Dajuan was texting down my phone worried about what happened earlier but I didn't say anything.

Scar entered the room and behind him was my father and zion and some other men. His eyes pierced into my face as my father looked at me and walk toward me giving a tight hug.

" wah gwan," he asked , I opened my mouth and couldn't speak and say anything.....I didn't recognize the face plus I didn't catch the license plate so whatever I had to say was useless.

" mi n-nuh sure , smaddy out deh " I cried hugging into his chest, right now all I wanted was peace . I guess my mother was trying to protect me from this same situation of people trying to target me or anyone else who had relations with people like my Father.

" nuh worry mi ago handle it ," he assured me giving me a more tightly hug before letting go. My phone powers on with Dajuan's contact on the front , I grabbed it and stepped outside sliding the green button.

" h-hello" I cried, slowing down my sniffles so he could actually hear me .

" Zara.....babes mi swear seh one a dem ago bury before di month done " he shouts walking back and forth in the house.

" D-Dajuan mi need yuh " I cried even more til my nose was running and my face half red. Dajuan held back tears trying to stay strong for me but behind all of that he was mad pissed .

" weh yuh fada deh ?" He asked.

" inna di house ....mi have something to tell u " I mumbled wondering if I should tell him the child that latty is carrying doesn't belong to him, but it's best not to mash up their friendship .

" wah dat ?" .

" Nothing ....just feeling a little stressed " i semi-lied thinking of ways to actually tell him wasn't processed through me right now ....dajuan bond with these people more than his own mother yet still I cannot mess up that for him.

Maybe latty should actually tell him the truth and set it free then again Scar probably disown the child and maybe that's the reason she ran to dajuan to fill up the fact she was sleeping around with his friend .

Welll......what to do?