43/ birthday week/ surprises

I woke up extra early and run some errands,  apart from that had my morning conversation with Zara about her birthday and what she wanted to do

Hearing how stressed she was made me think about a vacation for her and the little baby, she needed to get away for a few days even weeks and clear her head too.

" suh weh yuh wah guh ," I asked her , picking out matching clothes for our vacation.

I didn't tell her I was attending too , hopefully to surprise her and meet up just to enjoy the trip too . She really missed me so this was something special to her as for me too .

" nuh sure ....Maldives or maybe Paris," she suggested,  already seeing her self standing under the Eiffel Tower with her little bump and my arms wrapped around her .

" maybe guh Paris one day , pick something else " I told her since I wanted Paris to be special for us cause might have something special on that time .

" but a deso mi wah guh, why wi cah guh deh ," she pouts rolling over placing her head on the pillows , I guess when your pregnant u get lazy and tired all the time .

" yuh deaf likkle girl" I scoffed heading to the cashier to pay for the items .

" fine whatever......Dubai " she says and I agree.

" alright mi ago sort it out and tell yuh wah gwan, yuh eat?" I asked and she nods " not yet mi still tired " she yawned snuggling deeper into the pillow.

" alright ago Mek yuh get some food " I told her and hung up.

I texted my mother to bring her some breakfast with a side of fruits too and milk so she stays healthy during her pregnancy.

Walking out of the store I saw a baby store and head towards
it , as I head inside the smell of freshly polished floors made me feel some type of joy .

" how may I help?" A lightskin woman asked , I shook my head and proceeded to look around . There was nothing to buy as yet and hopefully when my baby grows more and we know the gender I'll shop like crazy.

" sir can we help?" Another lady approached me.

" No. Am fine just looking around " I told her with a fake smile, she nods and walks away leaving me at my own peace to look around .

My most favorite was the  boy section,  looking at the cute outfits and I must say as a Man aka Don dem look cute yf . I took my phone out and snap some pictures sending them to Zara and latty .

" I'll be leaving " I announced and walk out the car heading to the daycare to get Jania . She was placed there while her mother did errands and her grand mother was too busy to take care of her,  clearly her mother didn't give a damn.

 She was placed there while her mother did errands and her grand mother was too busy to take care of her,  clearly her mother didn't give a damn

I rolled over and check the time 10:45am , normally I'll be awake and at work....speaking of which I took some months off to think about myself and also my child that's now coming into the world.

Getting off the bed , I turned the TV on and played some songs while I got the room cleaned up.

My father was out for the night so I slept in Dajuan's room after acting as if I was gonna sleep in the guest room  . Swiping out the room and spray it out , then spread the bed and put the clothes in the machine .

" only love " I sang lowly walking out the room and down the hall with the basket of dirty laundry.  Hearing a knock on the door , I set aside the basket and went to see who it was. An older lady stood outside with 2 black plastic bags and also a fruits basket.

" hello " I smiled and let her inside , she gave me a big smile and rest the stuff on the counter " dajuan says to bring u some breakfast and also a little fruits for your baby " she cooed giving me a little hug.

" but look at u pregnant and sexy eeeh" she says laughing.

" that's how i got pregnant " I grinned,  actually that's why I even got pregnant for being all sexy and all.

Walking over to the fruits,  I picked up a piece of melon and bite into it feeling my  taste buds melt away.

I returned to the basket of clothes and head to the wash room to get started, turning on the machine I waited until it was full then add the clothes and soap leaving it to run.

" so got any plans ? I heard about what happen" she says , I didn't want to engage with that conversation anymore but decide to talk about it anyway.

" yeah.....it's rough but I'll get over it " I said briefly already knowing inside I was screaming for help and to get away from this situation.

" well my number is there if u wanna talk or something " she assured me giving me a hug before leaving the house , I stood by the door and watch her enter a white BMW and drove out the yard.

I closed the door and walk back to the living room  and took a seat, from there I began to text dajuan while eating my fruits with  egg and plantain .

" suh yuh love nyam " .

My head snaps to the front door seeing my father with Ashley right behind him. I tense up and Ashley looked at me then towards my father , hoping she didn't plan on telling him right here cause this wasn't the time.

" mi hungry enuh " I chuckled hiding the fact seh really and truly pregnancy cause this habit and sooner or later I'll have to speak out and tell him the truth.

" oh well dajuan call an check pon yuh " he smiled walking pass me, looking at Ashley she shrugged.  " weh yuh mean ?" I asked him .

" basically uno cah hide nothing,  plus him tell mi something " he smiles then turns to me .

" wah him tell yuh?" I said anxiously.

" yah him oman " .