42/ capture/ lies

"Yuh almost kill dem " I argued

Scar laughed and walked right pass me .

" and wah? Yah guh tell him seh yuh gi jacket " .

That really hurts me .

I didn't have a choice , greed was in my position and I didn't use it correctly.  Scar was around when Zara had dajuan,  I was foolish and stupid to mess around with him and ended up being pregnant and alone.

" look around Latty, yuh nuh see Zara have di Don heart and soul locked .....I want power and to do so mi affi play smart " he smirks .

I didn't know he was a snake and would do this to dajuan,  someone who would put bread infront of him and sacrifice himself just for this lying ass nigga.

" u won't get away with anything,  mi nah mek yuh do this to dem " I assure him , but deep down my envy was too much to handle.

" really thought power was something u wanted too, after all that dick sucking and fucking around u haven't learn shit " he confessed smoking his weed.

" I really love dajuan,  and if I have to sacrifice everything to keep him away from u I will " .

" Wow and am scared really, your pathetic dawg to think dajuan ago drop me just fi pick up u " he downgraded me like something was nothing but garbage.

He wasn't fit to be a father and it shows why he behave like an asshole .

" leave !" I shouted pointing to the open door, Scar got up and laughed in my face " just remember I told u " and left leaving me broken again.

" Yow wah gwan " I asked my brother .

" deh yah just done handle things " he replied,  already knowing it was something illegal as always. 

" like what ?" I asked.

" nuh worry yuh head bro , just know things get handle " he smiled showing me a plie of cash on the backseat,  I shook my head already knowing my father wouldn't dare to send me out on a suicide mission like that.

" neva know a suh fass Zara drive " he chuckled.

I frown " weh yuh mean ?" .

" boss sen wi fi dem but a next time dat " he fussed .

I hung up and immediately call my father, on the third ring he picks up rolling his eyes. " mi busy ute " he scoffs walking around the warehouse.

" the fuck yah prove? Yuh sen man fi di girl bredda " I argued,  cause I don't even care about their argument but targeting somebody who not even know shit is just beyond me .

" easy ute....mine how ya chat to mi " .

" or else wah? A fuckery dat " .

" well then ....seems yuh wah guh against di grain " he asked sternly,  I didn't have an answer to that, it was either taking his side or going against him.

I've seen many go against him and instead their families are targeted and killed in a pack.  He was always cautious with his killings and putting the blame on someone with clean hands .

" no" .

" well then betta yuh hang up an find something fi do, doh tell mi how fi do my business " he warned me then hung up.

immediately I called zara.

 I woke up with a heavy heart

As usual my morning would consist of dajuan and us having an conversation about anything.  Right now I missed him so much and this situation was slowly eating away at my energy,  things just changed drastically.

Placing the food on the table, I slide the green button and place the phone at my ears " hello Jadore " I mumbled quietly already dragged since last night to function.

" my father is after u.....stay home " he warns me , I didn't know what what respond with cause we almost crash yesterday plus had our brains blowed out and this was his words.

" wow....hello.....how are u what happen to those, and weh yuh mean by father after mi ".

I was so confused with this whole thing, dajuan would be better at handling this lifestyle and I would be better off as a high school student looking forward to my subjects and life ahead.

" look Zara yuh need fi come back a mi yaad, your more safe and protected " he told me , as if he wanted me to pour out into his palms and gradually come back to his house.

" u think am stupid or something u literally  just explain your father is after me like some eediot am just to come back to your house ?" I asked in all seriousness.

His father was crazy enough to try and kill me and my step mother and even so tracked me down the other day at the supermarket and I'd come back to his house like nothing happened .

" your pretending so bad and it's sick and crazy, no wonder dajuan said to stay away from u " I hissed and hung up the phone..

I'd rather go without protection than go back to his house, he knew this was happening and yet still i could've been dead or kidnapped for his stupid father and their sick minds.

" your OK?" Tanya asked me stepping into the living room, looking at her face definitely washed the guilt over me . Scar was lying to her face the whole time and then he has the audacity to come question my child.

" yeah am good, just a little shaken up " I smiled and pat the seat next to me in which she sat down. Wanting to tell her so bad the guy she was happily in love with was fucking his best friend's oman and the child was his.

" everything would be alright,  dem a work out a ting just fi right now stay put " she smiled and gave me a hug getting up from the seat.

I wanted to call her to come sit back down and express whatever I wanted to say but something was holding me back from telling her due to this problem and her being so happy with him.

Short chapter but what to do?