83 - empire

Continued.

I looked over to the left seeing Sin sitting down looking at me . He looked stressed out and that worried me , who was looking after the empire???

" I shouldn't be sitting in here while she is out there doing god knows what !?" I scream frustratedly.

" trust me she has everything under control " he chips in but my mind felt so unhinged I'm willing to jump from this bed and handle things on my own.

" i will call and make sure everything is under control, if not she will return to base and let us handle it " he says but i still didn't want to force anything too dangerous on her .

There was so much more than just some gang violence, people died because of stupid things my father did . If they knew she was the mother of my underlying bloodline they wouldn't think but put her 6ft.

" call gorton and marlon " I instructed resting my head on the pillow .

" alright " he says and leaves the room.

The door opens again revealing a brown nurse with her hair in a pony tail. She walks over to me licking over her cherry lips.

" is there anything i can do for u?" She asked seductively bending over my lap just inches away from my hard dick.

" do weh yuh come fi do " i chuckled and relaxed seeing her slowly lift the gown and began to slide my boxers down going to work.

Back at the warehouse .

The men slowly surrounded the area trying not to be seen . The clock was slowly striking to death time , zara speeds down the stretch in the black Bmw .

Trying to keep track of greg and where his men might be locked ready to ambush her . With the gun on her lap, slowly she pushed it between her legs seeing the cops standing on each side of the road.

" we have eyes on him " anna says thru the speakers .

" keep tracking him while am on the way, make sure nobody gets past guards without high security " she informed speeding into the runway of where a private jet was waiting.

Yeh her baby fada have money 💰!!!!

"Carlos glad for u to join me " she smiles boarding the plane , the latch door closes as she grabbed a seat near the window opening her laptop.

Seeing she was still on a business sight with a few of dujaun's trusted colleagues doing his unfinished works .

" must say mr Bailey has a beautiful fiancé " the old white man smiles showing his grilled teeth.

He was one of the most powerful drug connection in all of new york . Hence why he talks so shit like to women , he was also apart of a prostitution ring selling women for drugs and money.

Zara stomach felt sick dealing with these men weren't for the weak, but dajaun handled it well like it was nothing.

" mi need a break " she exhaled placing the laptop beside her , carlos looks at her with pity and hand her a glass of wine .

" bossy left something fi yuh inna di back " he says which left her curious .

She got up from the seat and slowly approached the cabin seeing a bed in the far back . Closing the door , she sat on the bed looking around until her eyes spot a drawer.

Curiously she walked over and slide the drawer open revealing a set of dildos all sizes and roses toys , vibrators , ankle chains, buttplugs, choker , knife ect.

What the hell ?

She wonders.

Why would he need these things , unless he had been planning something.

" come to Italy with me "

Were his exact words replaying in her mind .

Dujaun is a little freak .

But after he ate her out so good how could she not forget! .

Looking around the cabin she also found a tape that said play me . With a smile she grabbed the tape and slide it into the DVD player jumping into the middle of the bed.

Stripping from her outfit being full naked zara laid on the bed turning on the rose and slowly touch it with her finger tips  feeling the buzz run thru her veins .

The screen came on with dujuan half naked bare chest with his dick stroking it . Zara bites her lip with excitement as she slowly slides the rose over her clit her head drops back in the process.

Hopefully the room was sound proof since she couldn't hold her moans after seeing how sexy he looks , maybe he should have been a pornstar instead of a DON.

" slowly play wid uuh self fimi baby" he says stroking his 9inch dick slowly, zara mouth opens a little moving the rose in circular form.

Glancing at her watch she notices the time was slowly declining meaning she had to hurry and get atleast some climax to hold out for the reminder of the trip.

With steady movement she began to grind down unto the rose moaning little by little as her clit began to feel stimulated.

" so fucking pretty baby "

She heard his voice and slowly closed her eyes . In her head dujaun stood right infront of her using the rose himself to please her .

Reaching for her left nipples she began to pinch and drag it feeling the tip harden at the sudden friction.

The cold air brushes along her body as the hairs on her neck stood up , parting her legs like the red sea she began to grind harder using the tongue of the rose directly on her clit.

" shit baby" she moans arching her back.

Imagining dujaun using his own tongue lapping up her juices .  The tongue of the rose began to vibrate endlessly on her clit which dampen the bed even more .

Zara didn't care who could catch her in this sinful position, she wanted her dajuan even if it was just for one minute.

"Yes fuck! Am gonna nut " he groans jerking off even more.

Zara lifts her legs until they both reach her head then places the rose ontop of her vagina feeling her clit gone numb from the intense flickering of the rose .

" ahh mi ago squirt mi ago -

Knock knock-

Zara's head snaps to the door listening once again for the knock she heard until it got louder .

" wi juss land " carlos says from behind the door.

"g-gimmi a minute " she says and waits until he had walked off before turning the rose on her clit one more time before she began to squirt a waterfall .

Wetting the floor and the bed.

" well lets get going " she says breathlessly sitting up in the bed .

😂😂😂😂👩🏾‍🦯 rudeeeee bowy mi be👅

Vote😍

100 chapters?