2-𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧

☀︎︎
☀︎︎
☀︎︎
☀︎︎
☀︎︎
☀︎︎
☀︎︎
☀︎︎

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Ja'zara fixed her shorts Making sure it wasn't too revealing. Walking down the road with her sister infront leading the way, nervously she kept fixing the shorts glancing at mikayla who grew irritated with her.

" the shorts is fine " she assumed , snatching zara's hand from touching it once more.

Zara was always making sure things felt right, Walking under the street light felt so refreshing. Her glowing skin matched the brown purse and her light makeup danced along the textures of her face, grabbing her phone checking the battery percentage

" phone deh 95%" she uttered, pressing the ghost icon revealing all the filters to choose from. Glancing at mikayla noticing how relaxed she was and enjoying herself not even reaching the party as yet.

" mi cah dead like u. Cause a mussi one bowy mek yah gwan suh shy" mikayla assumed once more seeing her sister was nervous and anxious to visit the location which was in fact in the community.

" no. Just nuh wah show mi face " Zara defended placing the phone into her bag. Seeing a big house at the end of the road the pair began to walk towards it, Zara being herself slowed down barely looking around keeping her head on the ground.

Being too focused on the ground . She could literally count how much stone was there and separate the sand, not hearing mikayla's foot steps she looked up and to her surprise they made it to the house.

Entering through the gate she felt a wave of disappointment. No music nor people around. Her smile grew wider noticing it was all a prank and she could finally head home and get some sleep, turning back to the gate about to walk out when a voice called out to her.

" yow! " .

There stood a much older version of Mr Douglas.

Zara cussed inside her head" wah gwan uncle " .

" come nuh" he hissed walking to the backyard. Clutching the purse Zara hurried behind him now hearing the loud music and the deejay clearly having the time of his life.

~

The place was rather crowded. The working class people stood still , some rocking to the soft melody while others got themselves in the mood setting with alcohol of choice. Full dressed down with either shein attire or clothes from downtown, waiting for the Selector and deejay to set the proper mood for the night.

With a microphone in hand, the deejay steps forward on stage and begins to toast to the hard working people and the scammers. Delivering his best lyrical prose to a crowd that grows more excited with each bar laced with bravado.

Zara looks on amused, it was a liberating and entertaining way for its patrons to escape the burdens that economic hardships imposed on their lives.

Having her eyes trailing most females and how they were scantily dressed, leaving nothing to the imagination. They didn't seem shy and neither did the strippers who had the cameramen video and capture their undergarments.

The scene was something close to a movie. The place was dimly lit with blue and red flashing lights, smokey and clearly had unpleasant smells from girls who had their legs open and all over the place.

The atmosphere was nauseous to Zara who was now against the wall admiring the freaks , watching mikayla having a conversation with a few people. Her eyes wonder around trying to find her father.

Her cup felt light as it wasn't much considered a high drive of alcohol . Falling into a fantasy instead of a real world maybe one of the many reasons she didn't try alcohol that much.

She felt out of place.

Watching the ladies get groped and smiling like crazy. Almost turned off she began changing locations shuffling throughout the crowd bouncing around seeing mikayla in sight, her eyes felt heavy and her body almost gave out when a guy grabbed her hips.

" shit. Yuh good ?" He questioned flashing his hand against her face.

𝐉𝐀' 𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐯

This wasn't my scene at all.

Standing around lost , looking in the distance seeing mikayla having a grand time . My father wasn't even in the party , I felt my body tingle and my vision getting foggy.

Deciding I wouldn't drink anymore I began venturing throughout the crowd to mikayla. Even though my eyes were open I felt numb, my heart was beating out my chest holding unto others my mind goes pitch black and my body drops limp.

Feeling a force grabbed me up. I tried to focus on the person but couldn't get a clear view due to my horrible state, before I knew it my father was dashing through the crowd with my sister and a few men behind him.

" aye boy the fuck a gwan yaso" dad barked grabbing me from the dude .

Mikayla held unto my body opening a bottle water forcing it inside my mouth, feeling the bitter/ warm spring water escape into my body gave me a little strength to regain control of my body.

" yow the fuck dis!? , nuh the girl drop pussy " he replied clearly annoyed with my father's tone.

Mikayla eyes widened and quickly lean me against a table dragging my father away from the dispute. The man looked at me and chuckled backing out the party with his own Entourage, my father was pissed off thinking the guy had drugged me or did something far more dangerous.

" him touch yuh? Mi swear enuh seh bet mi guh out deso" he remarked pointing to the entrance of the yard, closing my eyes the nerve cells made my head hurt worse he was screaming in my ears.

" chro bumboclaat yuh affi bring dat wid yuh" mikayla grumbled helping me up wrapped her arms around my waist carrying me out of the party. I couldn't believe that just took place under a small minute.

" yow mikki!"

We both looked around seeing the same guy leaning against his white BMW smoking a half spliff eyes low as fuck. Walking over I noticed how calm and happy he seemed apart from almost getting his 3points taken Tonight.

" mek sure shi good " he spoke sliding something into her hand, leaning off the car the guy opens the backdoor and mikki placed me inside getting in the front seat.

" drop me off " she told him resting her head against the seat. The guy whoever turned his attention on the backseat and gave me a grin pulling off the side walk driving up the road to our house.