27/ life or death

" fuck!?" I heard jubba shout shooting the man head first , running to my aid bring me to the hospital.

__________________

Jubba's pov

Liked by nikki_slim 23,890 others

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Liked by nikki_slim 23,890 others

Jubbadon money affi mek! Nuh time fi waste

#go getter

#1clans

View all 506 comments

Right now I couldn't think straight. 

Wondering to myself if Zara even have sense right about now , risking your life when u clearly don't know anything of.

"  dajuan Bailey " I told the lady resting against the counter, haven't ate nor answered to any calls.

After dropping her at the hospital last night,  I made a few calls and try to fix certain things in place.

Already knowing sin was checking in on us made shit even more complicated.

He wasn't a simple man that took shit light .  If he found out Zara got shot because she wasn't careful or infact I wasn't keeping an eye out.

I'd surely end up 6ft.

" okay room 302 to the left " she gave me a warm smile, but I didn't even return one.

Jogging or more like running down the halls , I began to check each door anticipating on my actions.

Fada god mek shi gov .

I cleared my throat seeing a nurse ahead of me. Waving at her , I made my way towards her directly and began to talk " room 302" she looked at me from head to toe and smiled.

" yuh remind me of my son , he's not on earth anymore " her once happy face faded to a small frown.

" dat gov mon, mhi a look fi ja'zara Douglas " .

She pointed to the room and began to escort me towards it.

-

Stepping inside the room everything crashed.

She was Hooked up on machine's with tubes running into her arms .

Fuckkkk!.

" babes " I whispered hoping she would hear me and actually open her eyes.

" she's been like this since the last few hours u brought her inside, we tried to make use of the tubes and got to work" the nurse informed directing my gaze to the tubes.

" wah gwan fi har mada?" I questioned having too much to handle already.

" she's in a coma,  we've tried to atleast bring her out of it Multiple times but it might take a while" she mumbled.

~𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐚 | completed जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें