11- jealousy

Previously on THE DON'S BABY MADA.....

WHY YUH NEVA-

SMACK!

Latty held unto her left cheek, as tears burn her eyes. Dajuan looked forward as if he haven't slapped the words out her mouth, she was getting too full of herself as if he claimed her to the world about being her man.

" doh fucking shout affa badman, neva again yer dat bloodclaat juss true man a fuck out yuh Ole doh get bright " he warned speeding down the road.
____________________________________________________________

" can get a number 2 , large fries and extra ketchup " I told the cashier handing over the $5,000 bill waiting until the cashier return my change and the items

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

" can get a number 2 , large fries and extra ketchup " I told the cashier handing over the $5,000 bill waiting until the cashier return my change and the items.

Looking behind me Lando seated a few feet away from me with a large smile " gweh nuh " I mouth blushing and hiding my face.

The door bell chime giving away that someone just entered, snapping my head to the door , my body frozen and mouth wide open. After thinking about what he did , I rolled my eyes and focused on the order bring packed up.

" yow!" He called out.

Gwan home nuh smh.

Ignoring him I began to fumble with my items dropping the bag ,spilling coleslaw all over the floor. Spooning to the ground I began to scoop up the remaining drop closing the lid of the item cause its now contaminated.

" nuh hear man a call yuh " he spoke , closing the gap between us . Looking in the other direction Lando kept his eyes on me already half way in the crowd , before he could reach out to me dajuan pushed him back standing eye to eye with him.

" pussy yah touch har fah!?" He shouts, moving closer to Lando could of swore they almost kissed.

" come outta mi face dawg, why yah touch mi wife " he asked turning his face to the side, dajuan eyes furrows looking at me then back at Lando trying to make sense of what he just said or was in shock.

" suh uno start fuck?" He blurted out.

I glanced at Lando hoping he comes up with something as a great comeback cause honestly I didn't have shit to say.

" yeah suh wah? Shi nah fuck u doh " he laughed.

Dajuan eyes snapped to me , glaring into my soul in disbelief. " nuh worry bout dat stillz, ediot alone war ova bitches " he scoffs walking pass me .

" wow " I said , looking on in disbelief cause I know he didn't just call me a bitch as if he wasn't fucking one every night . Sighing I looked around the fast food seeing I was the main topic right now , Lando grabbed the bag and my hand dragging me towards the car.

" suh u and him did fuck or something?" .

Mi couldn't believe dis a rass cause a wah him really tek mi fah? If mi did a fuck dajuan why mi neva speak up in deso? Him come inna argument wid me .