64- motion

Few hours later .....

I've gotten bored of watching tic tok and spending my time scrolling on Instagram and watching people's stories. 

Acknowledging my own shadows in the room means my body and eyes got physically tired of seeing the same walls every single day.

Am 30 weeks now which means in a few I'll be planning my baby shower and getting to know the gender .

I've gotten back my phone and began to contact, my  father every now and then who would send gifts and money to my account so I didn't feel left out.

Ashley was 30 weeks too and had began planning her baby shower since 2 weeks ago. She had offered to merge everything into one but i haven't made up my mind to accept her tempting offer .

Lando refused to attend any more baby appointments since it makes him feel guilty and also he wasn't the father of my child to begin with.

Not that i was even complaining.

Dajuan kept untouched with me , everybody knew I was around except him . There  wasn't even a small text from him .

I guess people change quickly.

Gathering my strength,  my feet touch the soft carpet and my body trailed into the bathroom to get my evening started .

Ashley had texted me prior to meeting up at the doctor's office to collect the envelope with the genders , I was thrilled to join her and was now 5 mins into getting ready.

After brushing my teeth and obviously taking a bath,  I wrapped myself and dried off getting dressed. From there I touched up my edges and the ponytail I had installed 1 week ago making it look atleast fresh for today.

" mi caah bada enuh" , I mumbled seeing my chain wasn't locking around my neck .

Frustrated,  I snatched it off and watch it pop into bits and pieces.....juss great.

Dajuan got me that chain.

" yuh alright mum?" .

I looked behind me seeing lando's  younger brother by the door with his iPhone busy typing away.  nardo was a life saver and the most important thing that matter to me since being here.

he was spending the holidays at his father and just flew in to get his life on track .....obviously seeing some adjustments to his family but none the less I was treated like royalty in his eyes.

" yes nardo, the chain just pop but it's alright " I sigh , hiding the sadness in my voice when I knew he picked up cause after a while he walked out the room and return with a pandora box .

I watched with an anxious face as he unboxed the item and hand it towards me . There was my name engraved on it along with an initial of my birthday,  I gave him a hug and tried it on loving how it felt on me .

" suh weh yah guh now ? Wah mi drop u like how mi a guh dung di road " he offered.

Should I???

" am heading to the doctor with a friend,  care to join?" I asked giving him an offer also .

Nardo wasn't idle but right now seeing how anxious he was to go outside definitely told me he was going around his friends and probably do some jobs later on in the night.

Real Don enuh.

" nah nuh problem,  all yuh affi do a ask enuh jazara " he smiled and grab the car keys sitting on the bed .

He kept looking at me from head to toe smiling and looking away.  Nardo was really attractive so I couldn't blame the hungry eyes on him whenever all of us head outside.

" food cook? " I asked feeling my tummy grumbled.

" yuh hungry? Might stop a KFC or burger King before wi come home back " he instructed helping me put on my slippers.

Once I got ready, quickly shot a text to Ashley and followed nardo downstairs until we came to the garage and pulled out a jaguar.

" can drive ?" He questioned opening the passenger side for me , I rolled my eyes " no sah can only ride " I blushed and hid myself while he laughed.

" yah trouble enuh " he laughs and open the door so I could enter, inside was neatly kept and smells like roses.

" mi Oman juss gone a work g, suh nuh mind di one bagga makeup stain pon di seat"

I looked around and most definitely a full face of makeup was printed in the top part of the seat , meaning he definitely got busy .

Seated inside, he got in and immediately turn the A/C on to keep the temperature at a level. 

We parked outside the hospital and both exit heading to the entrance.  He was trailing behind me with a glorious smile on his face typing away on his phone, probably a text him Oman.

" yow fam "

I turned around and gasp seeing nardo touching shoulders with Lyons and boomer . 

Suh him know dem????

" long time enuh mi bredda, yuh straight still ?"  Lyons asked following us into the hospital.

Walking down the halls, I glimpse my father and Ashley sitting down waiting on well.....me to arrive. The moment they noticed my presence she got off the bench and bring me into a warm hug.

I felt eyes glued on me but kept my mind on Ashley.

" girllll yah get big enuh " she cried.

I blushed " gweh nuh a juss likkle weight " .

" mi juss done chat to e Dawgs dem " nardo announced standing beside me .

My father's expression changed and suddenly he just walked away.  Nardo on the other hand looked unfazed and followed behind us towards the room.

Wonder if dem know each other......

' well Mrs Davis ....here is your document and congratulations "

doctor Nelson smiled hands over the white document to me , while she whispered the gender in my ears.

She then walks over to Ashley and hands her mines and told her the gender for my baby.

We began to exit the room until I heard someone call out to me.

" Yo Zara!"

And I turned around