44/ bodies / bond

On a block......

Pulling in a black jeep.......

Greg and his cronies.......

" boss dem find har body " one of the men associated spoke up.

Greg smiles " good ting dat, just ago show mi face a di 9night" .

The men around him erupt in laughter " yuh cold ino bossy " one of his close men laughed .

" right way " he responded walking into the warehouse.

Greg has been doing this so long he could even send a rookie to the mission and guarantee they couldn't handle . Everybody look up to him until Navan died and the peace in the community went out the window .

Dajuan looked up to him like an uncle,  until jaydian got pregnant and he found out . From there things went left and he killed Navan on a fake mission .

" yuh have eyes pon Zara?" He asked the tec guy who helps out technology wise .

" yes bossy guess fi yuh bowy knock it up " the man chuckled showing a clip of her walking out of the doctor's office , Greg instantly got upset and called Jadore.

"  yow fada fa-"

" suh afta weh mi talk seh yuh guh breed har ," he spoke angrily,  jadore didn't even have a clue what's going on.

" betta mek sure dat dead or else " he scoffs and hung up the phone .

" keep eyes pon dem , call latty pon di phone " he instructed.

Walking out of the room , he checked around and head to his office . Once inside he picked up the work phone and called scar  who picked up on the 3rd ring.

" wah gwan pon fi yuh side " .

" nun really enuh Mhi Don , just some plans weh fi do ago mek yuh know di full 100 " he told Greg.

Greg didn't trust him not one bit , if he was selling out his own people for 600k what would he do to him .

" alright just gwan wull off til time come " he instructed and hung up.

Moments later a knock on the door and latty enters with her pregnant stomach barely able to walk towards him .

" finally yuh reach , come clean mhi off " he instructed opening his pants sliding it to his ankles grabbing her forward and pushing her to the floor and began to force his dick into her mouth.

-

Latty had tears in her eyes struggling to stand up, Greg snatched her off the ground and push her toward the seat throws some money at her " count dat"  he told her and exit the room.

Greg walks to the entrance where the drugs and guns came in. He stood above level and watched how Everybody worked down below him , loving how things looked on his side.

" bossy smaddy pon di phone fi yuh " one of his workers said coming to his direction.

He took the phone and place it to his ears " yow dawg dem just scrape up di place an dash weh 5 man " the guy says outta breath . Greg rolled his eyes " mek dem dead just save yuh self an come wid info " he throws the phone on the floor and step on it .

" gimmi a new phone and sensible information next time " he hissed leaning against the Rail .