85 - is this a dream?

7pm that following day.....

" babe why mi affi dress up fi guh outta road", zara asked dujaun as she looked at her outfit one last time.

" Easy nuh an put on di dress an heels, yuh can complain suh"he says annoyed.

She rolled her eyes and began to get  dressed up , already got her makeup done and picked out her heels .

Dajuan got dressed in a simpler outfit, grabbing his phone and a jacket hiding something inside the pockets.

" carlos wi ready", he says peeping over the balcony.

Grabbing Zara's hand he led her downstairs where she was given a bouquet of roses by anna .

Her face lit up with a smile seeing everyone she had worked with surrounded the door way standing aside.

" a weh yuh plan up", she asked but he shrugged kissing her on the cheek.

The pair had made it outside where carlos stood all dressed in a black suit holding the back door for them both.

" good night MRS zara" , he says dragging out the Mrs .

" a wah mek yuh suh happy tonight ", she asked but he shrugged as well.

Nervously, she began bouncing her legs up and down the moment they got into the car.

Dajuan held unto her hand kissing it giving her a cherry on top feeling . He checks the time seeing it was almost afta 8 but the time was going perfectly.

🫶🏾❤️
" wait yaso", dajaun says getting out of the car leaving her behind .

She pressed her face against the glass, seeing him having a conversation with one of the guards that stood outside the restaurant.

" yuh can come now", he says holding his hand out for her, she took his hand stepping out the car as they entered the restaurant finding alot of people.

" want tonight fi be special, suh wi surrounded by people as usual and the guards " he says pointing to the well built body guards around each corner.

" oh , alright ", she says .

The pair had reached the table , dajaun slides her seat out so she could sit down then sat across from her.

" order anything yuh want ", he says looking at the menu .

" what can i get u guys tonight?" .

Zara looked up at the darkskin female seeing her eyes were glued on dajuan, with a frown she slammed the table gaining everybody's attention.

" yah guh tek mi order ? Or yah fucking stare " she says bitterly pressing her hand sgainst her cheek.

Dajuan looks at her and shook his head
Handing a paper to the girl then the two menu .

" I'll be right back " the girl said then left .

" mi ago use di bathroom " she says getting up from the table .

" alright " dajaun says watching her leave.

Dajaun pov .

Right now mi glad yf like a mi birthday.

Think after all these things weh wi guh thru... she deserve fi be more happy and have a special spot inna mi life.

Mah guh marry har .

Right now i was a bit nervous, feeling the small yet precious box in my jacket pocket . Reminds me of the times i wanted her to see me as her boyfriend now as her husband.