82- almost the end ?

The following week was a brief of energy. Things had change over the few days , dajuan wad injured 🤕 and greg was on the run .
Zara took over and immediately laid out plans for her mother's funeral and medical treatments for dajuan.

The doctors had informed her he was badly damaged and will be staying in the hospital for atleast close to a month.

This means everything was up to her and Sin to handle . She couldn't sleep the moment she got back to the house in kingston , there was so many memories that filled her mind .

" boss I've locked all his accounts and tried hacking his location " anna says with her American accent.

Anna was working for dajaun.

Zara had made few links towards getting rid of greg , using up her knowledge to find people all over to work for her .

Bringing and shipping drugs ,weed , fixing businesses and get everything on track.

" okay thats good enough, keep doing what u do best and i will fix the rest " she says with a smile .

Reaching for the laptop she type up his name and instantly found all his details. A knock on the door grabs her attention as she dashed for the gun and slowly placed it on top of the desk.

" open"

The door slowly opens revealing Ashley with her son and zaire . Zara placed the gun under the table and held her son cradling him into her chest .

" him nah tek di bottle an juss a bawl " ashley says but its been 24hrs without contact from his mother plus all the about so he missed her touch.

" how things ? " she asked.

Zara didn't know how to answer, she didn't even know the answer to give there was so many things at once it had never been a question to her .

" things change suh might affect mi life but am doing this for my baby father and my family i have left " she says with a sigh.

Dajaun might fucked everything up but it made her realize things aren't what they used to be and she needed to accept the real world she was hiding from.

" am ready to give him back a chance , if a Neva him god knows what could have happen to me yesterday ".

Ashley nods walking over and gave her a small hug . Leaning up she grabbed her son making her way towards the door .

A phone call erupted her thoughts , zara leaned over and place the phone to her ears hearing a quiet background.

" yuh have 24hrs fi drop all security and come alone since yuh bad show mi weh yuh got " the rough male voice said .

Zara laughs " i think your the coward mr so called DON , running from us like theif promise I won't even waste a bullet on u".

She looks up seeing anna at the door and points to the call so she could trace it from there to see where he was.

" trying to track this number would be hard, in less than 3 hours there will be no more of this number " he laughs .

Anna gave a thumbs up and showed the laptop which revealed he was in New York not too far from where dajaun's ship yard had been located.

" yuh betta mek sure fi strap " she says then end the call.

" move out to the east! Get di man dem ready up and organize di gun collection mi will sort out everything futher " she says placing her coat over her shoulders and pack up the laptop and bring her son outside.

Zara pov.

This was getting to my nerves . Greg was playing with my mind and he knew exactly how to trigger me to find him.

The moment i knew where he was i immediately gathered some team over there to protect the ship yard and give futher instructions.

He was playing smart to be right under our nose until we could smell him out . Wrapping my hair in a bun, I entered the dungeon and walked down to the last block seeing latty with chains on both her arms.

I couldn't let her suffer just yet , that would just waste all the time she has been giving me pain in the ass . Jaydian was dead and that's a shame , i wanted to torture the both of them just like i did in my mind .

" bitch! Wait til mi come out yah  " she spat bucking at me .

I chuckled " oh really ? Try getting out then Mrs Attitude " .

She glared at me and spit right at my shoes .

MY FUCKIN GUCCI HEELS !!!!!!

With the rise of my left feet i slammed my heels into her face , feeling the force and the sound of her JaW dislocating.

" don't u never fucking spit pon me bitch " I snarled as I forcefully gripped her hair so she could look at me .

So fucking pathetic!.

" yuh think him wudda choose u? Kill me and he wouldn't even fuck u again" she laughs as blood drips from her nose .

I looked on with disgust.

" and what makes u say that ?"

" mi fuck him di best u can never compare or top that , u don't deserve him bitch " she laughs once more and I decide to join her.

" girl u stink the whole room and bathroom when uno fuck, took weeks to get rid off so what u talking bout ?" I asked her.

She kept quiet.

" lock her up until she is useful " i waved walking out the cell.

Dajuan pov.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the room seeing i was again at the hospital. My body could barely move due to the bandages around my chest and a cast on my arm.

" hey hey! Settle down " the nurse said holding me back in the bed .

" doh tell me fi calm dung ! Weh zara deh!! Weh di bab- ah!" I exclaimed in pain wincing.

" everyone is okay and things are under control " .

I looked over to the left seeing Sin sitting down looking at me . He looked stressed out and that worried me , who was looking after the empire???

To be continued....