31/ til forever

Sundays

Sundays........

Getting up in the mornings,  either washing clothes or doing the regular clean up of the bathroom plus washing the dishes.

" good morning " I smiled leaning in for a kiss, dajuan peck my lips then took a seat around the table eating his morning breakfast. 

Waking up early,  I decided to handle the laundry then make some breakfast and clean the kitchen .

" yuh gov,?" He asked digging into the food barely glancing at me " yeah".

Dajuan paused and admired my face for a quick second , I began to turn around washing up the dishes awaiting his dish.

" sum deh pon yuh mind,?" .

I shook my head.

Less problems.

" Ja'zara stop lie, mi know sum deh pon yuh mind " he fussed , now standing up heading into the kitchen.

Lawd Jesus pon mhi soul.

" nothing is wrong, just focus pon yuh pickney an baby mada dem " I said , leaning over the counter.

He chuckled " a vex yuh vex," .

I didn't answer.

He took a hold of my chin, forcing my eyes to look into his .

" nobody nuh vex, a juss di truth" I mumbled trying to turn my face away .

Dajuan's eyes linger over my short frame , searching for a sight of discomfort or pain in my eyes.

" babes u know how much mhi love yuh ?, stop mek eediot tell yuh fuckery " he remarks kissing my lips.

As the eediot and delusional female that I am , I kissed back.

His phone pings with a notification which cause the attention span to end.

Removing himself he began to enter the back yard holding the phone to his ears .

I continued on cleaning up the kitchen and set the rice on the stove after just washing it around 4 times.

While the rice was doing its thing, I began to cut up the condiments to add with the meat .

I remembered earlier around we got some fish and thought why not cook that for Sunday dinner.

Before I prepare the food , searching around the house I found the TV remote and began to crank up a souls Mix to keep me in the mood.

Stone love a drama enuh.

Rocking back and fourth,  I began to clean the slice fish making sure to prepare it well .

Adding my seasons to the meat rubbing it down and slowly caressing the dressing all over it.

" wifey" .

I felt a pair of hands wrap tightly around my waist,  and a pair of twists fall unto my shoulders and his intoxicated smell .