6- HOSTAGE

𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘷.

Zara stood in line for 3pcs of chicken and a drink, KFC wasn't full too much but it wasn't her scene. Already glimpse at the time seeing it was just 4:30 and now the time escalated to 4:55 .

Impatiently, she began to fumble with her bracelet fixing it over and over irritated with the workers and how slowly they took each orders. Wanting to make an outburst she began to humble and think about a song earlier reminiscing the lyrics singing inside her head.

" I think it's your turn " a soft voice spoke, tapping her shoulder.

Turning around she paused.

Wait. A. Minute.

Zara's mind took a screenshot.

" um.....shit sorry repeat?" She stuttered.

The guy chuckled folding his arms, starring at her from head to toe admiring her modest dressing even though her left nipple was on display.

Zara looked around nervously, feeling the hairs on her neck stand up . the guy pointed to the huge space infront of her obviously concerned if she's mentally challenged or just deaf.

" my bad " she whispered leaning across the counter, collecting the food she began to exit the establishment to the car seeing the place was getting dark by the second.

" Aye!"

Spinning around almost tripping on a stone, looking around keeping eye contact on the guy as he ran closer in her direction. Having the food tucked beside her hip , she began to admire the guy's face and his dressing.

" yuh figet dis" he smirks handing her the drink, Zara blushed profusely snatching it out of his grip waving him goodbye. Watching her reverse out the parking lot .

" yow Dawg mi meet a cute girl" the guy boasts walking out the parking lot.

-

Parking outside of latty's gate, dajuan examined the condition of the yard and chuckled to himself. Obviously she was suffering and looking for a way out of poverty, relaxing in the front seat he waited for her since she wanted to come home before going to the pharmacy.

Seeing 45mins had pass , latty was still inside not coming out.

So he began to call her.

Latty 🐱

Connecting.......

" yes ?" She answered.

" weh yuh deh , mi a wait suh long " jubba grumbled looking around frustrated.

" mi soon come " she grumbled hanging up.

Frownzy bitch.

Latty scurried out the yard , sliding her way into the front seat .dajuan drove down the street , flashing his indicator before making a left turn heading back to the pharmacy.

" yuh vex.....I already told u am not taking the pill" latty cussed .

" mi no inna di talking latty, should a know betta when mi a buss fi dweet inna the sheet " dajuan blamed himself ,hating the fact he couldn't force her into taking the pill .

" so who fah fault dat? When yuh did a fuck me it neva sweet " .

I closed my eyes.

The rage tempting me .

Shi fi lucky mi nuh grow suh.

" shut up. Tek the pill an mek sure buy 4 cause neva again " I warned her parking into the lot.