58 - come roun

" weh yuh wah fi eat " Lando asked me pulling into the drive thru of Mc Donald's.

" anything" I mumbled looking out the window.

" alright then" he sighs and drove up in line placing our order.

I kept my mouth closed and thought about my future and what was supposed to be the plan. Dajuan was and is better off without me around, his mother made sure to block me too and take all access to the house and cars.

We were already picking up the order and leaving the place, I ate quietly as the music was our only source of noise.

" suh uh nuh plan fi talk" he asked pushing my head aside .

I rolled my eyes " talk boh wah ? There is nothing to talk about ".

He laughs to himself and glared at me  " Zara stop guh roun' man nuh ute " .

" suh wah mhi pregnant yuh have a problem " I fussed getting annoyed with his rants and complaining.

" a shudda my baby dat yah bring but no yuh choose fi breed fi smaddy weh use yuh " he says nonchalantly.

I bit my lip and turn the other way " to me it seems like a good choice mhi mek " .

Suddenly the car came to a halt and his hand collided with my cheek sending me into the glass window. I stayed there as tears poured down my cheeks and my muffled sounds went silent.

" STOP FUCK WID ME " he jolted from the seat gripping my neck with excessive force. I closed my eyes and mumble a small prayer to the lord cause wah dis me really run inna .

" M-Mi sorry " I mumbled quietly.

" come guh home " he mumbled driving down the street.

I walked into the house and head straight to the bedroom, ignoring all the calls from him to come back downstairs.  Missing my father and also my mother made it really hard to function .

Shutting the door, I sat down on the bed and hug my baby bump  saying a small prayer towards our lord. My father was just one call away but with this situation I wasn't risking my self for anything like this.

" open the door " he says from the other side .

I closed my mouth and kept quiet hoping he would walk away and come back later. But the door nob turns and the jingling of keys came with it.

" mi sorry b " he apologized sitting next to me .

My body jerks forward as his arm wrapped around my neck bring me towards his chest .

" mi juss love yuh too much " he chuckled and kissed my forehead,  right now my brain was running races with my heart.

How could someone do this to a person they love ???

" mi ago get some sleep " .

He kissed my forehead and removed himself walking out the door. I slowly dift towards it and bolt it shut hurriedly crawling under my sheets.

DAJUAN'S POV.

The fuck......

Mhi head a boil yah now .......

Recently mi forward back inna di place and di fuss news mi hear seh Zara leff mhi an gone wid di baby.

Wah kind a guzu dem a wuk now a days cause this cah real a pussyclaat....

Right now mi deh pon di ends a gwan wull dung things an keep a likkle ting fimi dawg dem Earth strong .

Di likkle accident leff mhi wid a fractured Arm but mhi good same way.

" suh weh yah seh to mhi ?"

Mhi affi drink an laugh out di demons dem enuh, cause right now Zara a put me pon a Rampage fi mek some dead body drop.

" shi leff enuh bro, yuh Mada seh shi juss get up an cut "

If mhi listen to dem an di bagga fuckery,  mhi goodly send out a search party by now and di next 2 hours .

" suh weh mummy seh ?"

" shi nuh tell wi dawg "

Everything a get fuck up right now .

Zara know how mhi protective an shit now Everything juss a get to mhi brain dawg.

" alright nuh seh a wudd "

I checked my phone and walk away from the area. Outing the smoke , I closed my eyes and humble myself before mhi start drive guh pon di road.

Zara cah juss leff suh tpc.

My mind was telling me something else was coming up or ago happen. Right now mhi nuh inna di chatting wid dem an di bagga excuse more suh if nobody cah gimmi har location things get fuck .

" yow frass tell shortman fi track di phone weh Zara have "  I instructed opening the car door. While he was doing that I texted my brother and told him to meet me at the warehouse not too far from our mother's yard.

" alright send di location once yuh get it "

I got in the car and drove straight towards the warehouse with 2 of my guards following behind me .

No matter how weak and Lilly mhi ting be .....doh feel di links dem small and weak.

Zara's pov

I woke up and checked the time seeing its been 7:34pm meaning I've been sleeping for that long . Gathering my strength pushing the covers off my body , and went straight to the bathroom to pee.

Checking in the mirror his hand print was all over my face. Checking my bag I found the cream I've normally used for bruises and applied some over it .

" yow come here " he motions at the door.

I dried my hands and walk behind him downstairs. 

Stepping into the living room, I sat down and ate the breakfast that was prepared . He kept looking at me from head to toe holding back on his words to say , my mind was killing me to ask him what was the problem.

" suh wah gwan fi yuh fada?"

I gulped looking away from the food.

" nun"

He grabs my clothing pulling into his chest.

" doh tell nuh fucking lie , mhi hear seh dem a mek trades wah dat boh?"

" mhi doh know " I mumbled.

" alright then watch wah guh gwan " .