52- gangsta

The following morning......

I woke up around 7:45 and got down to making myself ready then make breakfast. Dajuan was fast asleep which gave me enough time to get myself prepared and get jania ready for her day at school.

After my morning stretch, immediately heading into the bathroom.  I took a warm bath and brush my teeth also doing a 1hour face cleanser just to set the light tone of my face and the morning.

Wrapping the towel around my body, I got out the shower and walk straight into the bedroom.  Throwing the dirty ones in the hamper , I dried off and put on my underwear along with my bran and deodorant and lotion

Finding a comfortable outfit for the day,  I got dressed up and comb my bundles from its tangled state and laid down my edges leaving the bedroom.

Already jania was walking out her room fully dressed up , guess her mother taught her how to get dressed and ready for the morning.  She accompanied me downstairs as we both made some breakfast.

Today's meal was eggs, bacon, Franks,  nuggets and some fruits . I gave her a plate of each and head upstairs to call dajuan.

However once I reached the bedroom,  he wasn't there but was heard from the balcony. Slowly walking to the balcony,  his head snaps around and grabbed me up pecking all over my face.

" ewww yuh mouth stink" I laughed and his face turned into a scawl .

" kmt move mon " he hissed and stepped away from me .

" mi mek breakfast " I chirped up hugging him from behind,  his scent was so intoxicating  " eee mi ago wull a fresh an come " he told me as i leave the bedroom.

I walked back downstairs and jania had already taken down everything off the plate. Eating some of my own , I grabbed my handbag and motions her to the door closing it after I had exit .

-

" this is your schedule?" I looked at it and hand it over , opening the back door she steps out and I followed her inside the school.

Walking around we made it to the front desk and sign in , hoping to meet her teachers some time in the week. Dajuan wanted to me be around her and actually  spend some time while I was pregnant and can move around.

" good morning am Mrs Anderson,  this is Mr Parker " the principal introduced jania's teacher . He was a well built darkskin man with some intense features.

" nice to meet u " he smiled showing me his white teeth, I nodded and allow jania to step inside her classroom while I had a conversation with the teacher.

" same here, her mother isn't around so I'll be seeing u often " I explained politely.

He smiled " that's okay I'll just contact her father on rare occasions,  and often times ask to see u both ".

We had a conversation for what seem liked hours, chatting and laughing most times and even having most important lines about being a student , teacher and parent.

In the long run however,  we exchange numbers and would plan to keep up with jania's studies over the phone as well to contact about her meetings and principal visits.

Leaving the school,  I sighed heavily as my body heat radiat thru the air conditioning.  Tired already from the short walk , I put the car in drive and went about my way home .

During the ride I felt calm and peaceful,  listening to some SZA to catch a break and however kill time and slow the pace of my mind . Normally this wasn't my first rodeo , but wasn't my last hopefully my choices made in life is going to be better than before.

" hello " I blushed hearing my husband on the line .

" yuh soon reach home? Mi deh pon a mission " he said hastily , like he was speed driving or something of a sort.

My mind was easily triggered nowadays,  so anything I felt was outta place would most definitely let me panic and go insane.

" yuh alright? A wah happen?" I asked frantically speeding down the road, breaking the stop light which said red .

" stop speed pon di road , tek yuh time " he barks hearing the honking of cars on my line , right now wasn't about the cars and the fact I wasn't even in the lane .

Suddenly my brain stops mid way hearing the sounds of Gunshots blaring in his background. My vision began to get foggy as my heart was thumping at rapid speed.

" JESUS CHRIST !! Dajuan......DAJUAN " I screamed as tears brimmed my eyes, the impact of the car hitting into something and the line went dead not hearing his voice anymore.

" noooo" I screamed not even realizing the speed limit the car was driving at then my eyes widen

SCRRRRRT !!!!

The car I was driving in had collided with a truck sending my car flying into a post.

Then everything went pitch black......