28/ who is dajuan Bailey?

" yow Don " scar says helping the men load the trucks wid goods

" yeh wah gwan?" .

" looks like wi ano di only one a mek changes " ..............

To be continued.

Dajuan Bailey was a name given by his parents Ariana smith and Donavan Bailey. 

Over the few years , Navan as he was called RUN the streets in the upper kingston. 

Being so attracted to the lifestyle made his fatherly behavior pointless.

Instead of teaching his son's about books and education at the tender age of 6 and 7 they began to learn how to handle a gun and how to aim properly.

Their mother had no say or control over anything else her words would steeply enter back into her throat.

" suppose yuh guh out deh an dead ?" Was her exact words.

That made Navan hate and dislike every bone in her body. At one point dajuan caught his father trying to sacrifice her in a money ritual.

Their mother decided to part ways with the father and began her own lifestyle in the house of christ. 

Dajuan had to cope being the bigger brother and also helping his father with the tender needs of the streets.

ON school hours while his mother was hopefully in her bed and his little brother asleep.

  He would be running night fades with his father .

At the age of 15 he had steal and killed his first victim over a stupid deal his father didn't get the upper hand in.

That made him feel vicious and cruel .

Over the years he began to Kill more and more people,  hiding from the police, doing drug trades across the country,  helping his father to hide bodies and extort the poor people.

" mhi nuh wah dah life yah" he told his father,  after killing about 14 people.

" yuh ago tek ova when mi dead an mek di streets proud, doh be nuh pussy an gi weh yuh 3 points " his father told him sternly.

Dajuan wanted to protest about his life choices and how it would affect his future as a student attending high school.

His mother made sure after his horrible past he had someone to lean on and help him thru life.

After his father went abroad for 5 years , his mother made sure to pay for his cxcs and helped him to study and actually passed .

In his father's return,  dajuan sat proud and happy with his 10 1s and a university application to the one of his choice.

Navan didn't like school therfore his parents wasn't so nice and friendly with his education and was more bitter- sweet .

He grew into a monster,  being feared by people was his way of showing anger and fustrated feelings until he met Ariana.

The pastor's daughter.

And they had dajuan a bright and ignorant yet determined man with so much power among the living he would do anything.

●2-3 months after dajuan turns 22 his brother died in a drive by coming back from work.

●In the next 4 months , his father's body was found in nearby bushes after just making a money deal with a few clients in Manchester.

●dajuan took over and began to fully operate things until he met Dwayne at a party and the two exchange numbers and began to come together and revenge his father ND brother's death.

● while working alongside Sin he found out Zara a young girl from around the area was a child of Dwayne.

● he vow to protect her and make sure she graduates even if her father wouldn't be around.

And from that day he kept his word.