new book / pre-chapter

" mi cah cheat pon him " I muffled declining his offer,  the glow in his brown orbs disappeared and the rough narrow eyes stared down on me .

" stop playin,  weh yuh mean ?"

Mi cah badda enuh

I thought to myself as a wave of nervousness hit me instantly,  turning towards him admiring his features.  God knew exactly what he was thinking creating such a masterpiece of a man but the attitude was that of a rotten apple.

" we cah deh it nuh matter, yuh have others after yuh mi cah compete "  .

He laughs at me humorously.

  " and u think mi care ? Not because I might act like this in public it's alot different behind close doors " .

I rolled my eyes ,feeling aggravated with his little nonchalant behavior and the fact he was still trying to be with me .

There was nothing that could prepare me for this,  I've studied alot of exams over the years and pass but this was most definitely a fail .

" Lando it's best wi keep on a straight line " I huffed pressing my lips together in a form of disapproval .

" bredda mi nuh wah hear dat enuh,  it's either a yes or yes again " he chuckled.

Bracing myself against the door , I observed his expression but he didn't seem to look away from my eyes.

I wasn't the type of girl to cheat, I've dedicated myself to one man for the rest of my adult years eagerly until a child comes in place.

But , here I was sitting in the passenger seat of a brand new Lamborghini Truck while a man very much out of my class tries to bribe me into a relationship with him.

Fada God help me .

His eyes never leaves mine, his lips seems wet and Eagar to be tasted . His smile makes my heart flutter for some reasons, and his smell was like a drug and I was now under his influence.

" mi a gi yuh until next week , or else mi Start do my own ting " he suggests leaning against the car , I didn't look at him this time .

My mind was made up about my boyfriend and only him. Not because he has millions and cars all around and so many estates means am gonna drop at his feet in seconds.

I wasn't one of the groupies .

" u can't control me "

His eyes loitering on my lips , leaning closer towards my direction. My body tensed up as my mind went into a Frenzy,  Lando was getting manipulative and so far I've been too close to his trap.

Suddenly,  his arm snakes around my neck pulling me toward him . Stuffing my neck with his face , he began to whisper things into my ears while my nose intake his precious cologne.

" be a good girl an doh mek mhi show yuh who name ISHMAEL Orlando LOMBARDI " .

SO.......

THIS IS A NEW BOOK CALLED MR MYSTERIOUS......

So basically Top class rich girl Delilah Bells gets caught under the eyes of Ishmael Lombardi  aka jamaica and New York's Most Dangerous Don . To get away from her troubles she ends up trapped between her hopeless relationship and the attention from the Don himself. 

TO get away successfully she must do two things , play her cards right and win over His cold heart or go again his orders and be her own Boss.

Mrs bells has been known for taking on rough challenges such as Mr Lombardi.....

Will the pair make it out ?

Or will her love stroked heart finds its away towards her broken relationship.

Yall like it ?