91- the wedding ❤️😓( final end)

Having a very expensive wedding can be an extravagant and luxurious experience. It often includes lavish venues, designer clothing, gourmet catering, top-tier entertainment, and elaborate decorations. Expensive weddings can also involve a large guest list and luxurious accommodations for the couple and their guests. However, the cost of a wedding doesn't necessarily correlate with the quality of the marriage or the happiness of the couple. It's important for each couple to prioritize what is meaningful to them and align their wedding plans with their values and budget.

____________THE WEDDING______

" well today is the day," Ashley says rubbing both sides of my shoulder. A sigh escapes my lips as i began to feel more nervous and anxious.

Mummy should be here walking me down the aisle or even stood to the side just to witness me finally getting married.

" chin up, shoulders straight and smile" the makeup artist said finishing up my makeup.

Eagerly i wanted to get a glance of seeing my wonderful husband in his suit sexy as Ever! ,but  unfortunately old people says its bad luck to see you're partner before the big day or on the big day.

" hello! a weh yah fret bout?" My sister asked sitting behind me getting her hair curled.

She had her one month old daughter on her lap while checking and taking videos of me to post .

" nothing.... Just wish mummy did deh ya" I sobbed trying not to ruin my makeup. She got up the chair pulling me into a hug kissing my cheek.

" mi sure know seh mummy wouldn't like seh yah bawl, keep a smile pon yuh face girl " she smiled which made me smile.

She hands me a tissue which i used to clear up the small excess of tears sniffling and relaxing in the chair to get my makeup done .

Dajuan had paid for everything and didn't let me get one thing off his hands . He was real mature about settling down with me and to make a life with our child .

I couldn't believe we went from being strangers and crazy ass partners to literally being married .

My makeup was finally set so I got up from the chair and took some pictures sitting down getting ready to send a text to dajaun.

Future😍
Me- babes yuh eat?
        Weh yah do?
        Mi just done mi makeup and ready 😩

Him- alright babes mi eat
           Yuh eat?
           Weh zaire deh?

Me- him deh wid mi fada
        Mi eat an alright lol sorry wi caah see each other .

Him
      Soon come drop mi cocky inna yuh middle lata stillz😏.

Dah man yah🤨.

I placed my phone on the bed then began calling my father to see how zaire was doing . He picks up and sets the phone up infront of zai .

" hii mammy baby" i cooed hearing his little giggles and him grabbing at the phone .

" him deh yah enuh , nyam off mi food an a bawl same way" mi father scoffed placing zai on his lap picking up the phone .

" alright mi juss done text him fada, suh mi ago get ready fi guh weh " i smiled and kissed at the phone then hung up.

Dujaun pov

" fi yuh big day diss enuh dawg " marlon says fixing his shirt .

Right now mi feel like mi wah shit cause mi neva yet get Suh nervous.

I grabbed my phone and texted the guards that i will be at the dungeon.
Walking out the room i made my way down to the last steps until i was guided by security to the entrance.