51- destination

3 months later ......

Destination - NEW YORK

Mrs_president

Liked by naiomi and 45,650 others

Mrs_president reach di top💋

Comments disabled.

" are u alright mrs Bailey?" The flight attendant asked for the 5th time , I enjoyed flying in private, more relaxed and less problems.

My favorite movie was being played on the TV, while I was wrapped under the thick blankets eating some grapes and pineapple.

Recently dajuan called and we have our own little conversation about my landing and the baby .

" doh eat nuff enuh ".

" how di baby feel ?" .

" yuh drink water?".

" ask fi anything ".

Was his words of blabbering, but I was fine on my own and could handle the treatment. His mother wanted to take the trip with me since bring pregnant required special security.

Being on the plane however, my mind drifts to my father and everything that's happened in the last months .

● Jadore's house was ambushed and shoot up .

• his father met into an accident 2 days after

• jaydian has been hospitalized .

Karma was really a bitch.

I wanted to feel bad for them on so many levels, but due to my situation made it even more difficult to even comprehend thoughts about it .

Jadore came to Apologize countless times but being myself I tried to focus on the really important things like my business and my child .

" we'll be landing in a few " the lady told me.

I nod and relaxed myself hoping to be in the arms of my lover .

Time skip - the arrival.

The moment Zara stepped off the plane , she was greeted with a big hug from Jania and a few guards who stood by a Rolls Royce .

" who fah dat ?" She asked nervously.

The back door opens and dajuan steps out , Zara jumps into his arms giving him a deep and passionate kiss .

" mi babyyyy" he sang, kissing all over her face .

The pair got into the car while the guards grabbed the luggage and follow the pair on their destination. As the couple drove around the big City, Zara felt mesmerized by the tall buildings and the scenery of a beautiful light up city.

" yuh like it?" He asked leaning to kiss her, she replied with a nod and kissed back " I love it " .

The ride wasn't long neither a short one , the pair cuddled in the backseat giggling from ear to ear enjoying their time wisely. Dajuan was satisfied with his request of bringing her along for the trip.