65- lights off

" yo Zara!"

And I turned around

And gasp

" D-Dajuan " .

I ran into his arms and hugged him tightly as tears overcome me . He grips my waist and pulled me into his chest kissing my neck over and over.

" mi miss yuh " he cried and held unto me .

But then looks over my shoulder and suddenly his expression turns dark.

" fuck yah do yaso pussy! "

With quick seconds everything was going downhill.

Dajuan had grabbed his gun and aimed towards nardo who did the same thing, my mind was confused as fuck as to how they both knew each other .

" ano dat shoot nuh battybowy,  feel man fraid " nardo baited pointing his gun towards Dajuan.

" yow uno cut out dat " Lyons shouted stepping between them both holding his gun towards Dajuan and nardo back and fourth.

Ashley hid behind my father who was clearly chilled about the situation.  I stood near the wall watching everything go off,  .

Nardo lowered his gun when Lyons ducked and a shot pierced nardo's chest. Dajuan hid his gun and walked out of the hospital while I stood back to make sure nardo was alright.

My father shook his head and told boomer to bring Ashley out of the hospital while he stood back to help nardo. My hands were sweating hoping there isn't gonna be consequences and hope to God Lando doesn't find out.

-

" him ago alright doh?" My father ask the nurse , while she placed a bandage over nardo's chest area.

I was seated in the room , waiting on Lando to come and his mother . Right now mi batty even a sweat fearing for the worse , hope mi fada nuh see when Lando a slap mi cause dat ago embarrassing.

" yes he's gonna be fine, any thoughts of who might have done it "  the nurse asked and my father was silent.

" wi neva see wah gwan, juss know seh a bredda step thru an mi see him deh yaso " he explained leaving out the biggest details.

Not that I mind , couldn't afford to see anyone go down in jail right now .

" yuh alright ?" He asked

Tell him the truth or lie???

" am not alright.....mi feel like shit , am stressed and every time lando a beat mi over and over mi feel like dajuan not even love me anymore and juss a pretend fi di baby sake"

" yow....yuh zone out " he grumbled snapping in my face.

" yeah am ok" I lied and followed him to the car seeing dajuan was already gone with Ashley.