4-blasé

Blasé- unimpressed with or indifferent to something because one has experienced or seen it so often.
_______________________________________________________________

One thing I observed in KFC branch I visit is especially in queues or at the time of ordering is that the serving persons are deaf/dumb. they cannot speak/hear.

They will show the item or price and ask by signs. At the first time I saw, I was surprised and happy that these people are having a job and earning their own money without depending on others. I like KFC at this point too.

I think prices and quantity do not match in KFC. Till now I have no complaint about the quality.The pit-stop of all chicken lovers, KFC is one of the most popular fast food joints across the globe.

Known as Kentucky Fried Chicken until 1991, KFC specializes in fried chicken and also has many other snacks on offer. KFC currently is the world's second-largest restaurant chain after Mc Donald's.
_______________________________________________________________

V6 pon e toll and e cyaan' stop🎶

The music played at high volume almost making me stone deaf.

" v6 pon eee toll road , bap bap !" Marlon hyped beating his hand against the door .

Maybe him autistic?? Zara joked.

" fuck do yuh? Mussi ediot " jubba enraged turning the song all the way at volume 9, Marlon scoffs turning his attention to the outside as we drove into Sovereign center .

" yuh just irritated a wah?" I queried, seeing his frown disappeared but returned even more bigger and more irritated. Parking the car , he glanced at me once observing my outfit of taste.

" ano dat ya wear , mussi mad " he scoffs , removing the key from the car. A mussi joke this cause him cah look pon shape good me an seh ano dis me a wear guh in deso .

" since when yuh name Douglas, cause a mussi yuh sperm find mi Mada egg" I interpreted, highlighting the egg part .

He looks at me with confusion on his face and decided to drop the argument. Grabbing the keys , both him and Marlon depart from the car waiting for me to get out and follow behind them.

Departing as well, I followed behind letting my eyes wonder inside the mall noticing people looking at us. This bothered me and raised my anxiety, creeping behind jubba I held unto his forearm.

He looks at me confused" a wah do yuh?" .

Shaking my head , we continued the journey until KFC came in sight. My taste buds jump to life , already called to mind on my order and exactly what I wanted. Reaching to the glass doors my mind wonders to the frownzy occurrence with people who didn't care to shower at times .

" dawg in deso frownzy yuh fuck !?" Marlon exclaimed as he opens the door and immediately closed it . I rolled my eyes and open the door stepping inside the fast food joint, upon arrival eyes wondered over my brown figure.