8-EXTRA LESSON

- BEFORE WE BEGIN PLEASE NOTE TO VOTE AFTER EVERY CHAPTER HAS ENDED. IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT MOST OF U ONLY READ AND THEREFORE DO NOT VOTE! . I DON'T KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS BOOK DUE TO LACK OF COMMENTS AND INTERACTIONS WITH THE AUTHOR PLESS BE FREE TO EXPRESS YOURSELVES DURING THIS BOOK AND ANY OTHER MOVING FORWARD .

-author ali❤

-------------------

𝐉𝐀'𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Why mi always late?? .

I questioned myself, grabbing my jansport out the closet already packed and ready .

Unplugging my phone I texted dajuan who in fact constantly reminding me about his arrival at my house.

Afterwards I picked up my bag and applied some lipgloss cause this jamaica heat will leave u all chipped up.

" mummy mi a leff now " I announced searching the house for her. Finding the lady wrapped under a blanket with the oxygen mask around her nose and mouth.

Tears filled my eyes.

" it gone bad again" I said in a whispered tone. Resting my bag against the bed chair , leaning over to kiss her forehead my hands ran over the tube connected to a oxygen machine.

It's been a few months since the doctor Mrs Anderson diagnosed my mother with 𝐇𝐘𝐏𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐀 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫.

- 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐘𝐌𝐀 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐈

- 𝐡𝐲𝐩𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐱𝐲𝐠𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐒.

She nodded.

I felt a my heart beat lessened. The only mother I ever knew was struggling to stay alive, this broke me over and over knowing one day I'll look back and she's in heaven and not with me anymore.

We tried to get treatment, just to atleast push efforts into getting rid of the cancer. But to our disappointment money doesn't fix everything, gathering some pillows , I pat them up and place them behind her head and back firmly resting her up.

" just gwan a school. Later u check pon mi , I'll be alright " she replied rubbing my hands. Right now school wasn't even on my brain, seeing her like this made me paranoid wondering if am gonna return home and even see her.

Fearing for the worse news.

" mi ago come early, I won't stay for extra classes " I promised, kissing her forehead one last time making my wait out the yard.

-
𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞. 𝐂.𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡

" how uh nah smile ?" Dajuan asked .

Zara mumbled something under her breath, turning her attention to some messages her sister sent like 12 minutes ago.

" nuh inna di mood" she stated.

Dajuan frowns seeing her happy face was now filled with a blank stare.

She wasn't happy nor giving him an attitude, surely wasn't asking about latty so something was wrong.