40/ Need uh💋/ muss breed it

༒︎
Jᴀᴢᴀʀᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

After booking my Appointment last night , I got dressed and ready to head over to the clinic.  Last night was so rough I barely got any sleep at all  and my stomach was cramping every now and then .

My phone was blowing up like crazy,  both my father and dajuan had been contacting me non stop. Jadore had some business to handle in the earlier hours so I was now alone heading to the clinic .

I haven't told him about the pregnancy symptoms fearing for whatever he was gonna say, keeping it from my father was even more bigger since he would easily pick up .

" Mrs Douglas?"

Standing from the seat, I held my hand out and greet the nurse with a short smile " hello " I said following her towards the ultrasound room.

" hello to you, my name is Mrs Anderson and I'll be doing your ultrasound " she told me as we entered the room and I was instructed to remove my dress and lay on the bed .

Mrs Anderson.........why does that name sound so familiar.

She turns on the scan and began to ask me a few questions like when was I having these feelings and also when was the last time my period came around .

" this might be a little cold , but it won't do any harm" she assured me and began to apply the gel on my stomach,  I jumped but relaxed once the gel really cooled down .

She took a device and began pressing it against my stomach, circling around it until she came to a spot and pointed on a little bean .

" there's your bundle of joy " .

Tears filled my eyes,  my little Angel looked so peaceful inside me growing up. 

She wiped off the gel and handed me a print out of the ultrasound just to keep up with the baby, she said I was 4 weeks  .

Stepping out of the room,  I head to the front desk and sign out also making an appointment to return once my weeks have been added .

Heading to my car I dial-up dajuan and waited for him to pick up while I start the car and drove out the parking lot.

After a while he didn't answer but returned the call, I could see the living room and the sound of Cartoons playing in the background. 

Dajuan got even more handsome while being in New York since he got a new line up and also redo his twist looking all sexy with a beard trim.

" wah gwan baby" he smiles .

I cried explaining this to him would be something else.....he left afterwards I found out about the pregnancy how would he even believe me that I got pregnant for him.

" dajuan........I have something to tell u " I spoke softly leaning against the car door , honestly I pulled over and parked before telling him the news .

" how yuh look suh sick? Mek sure ano nuh Corona " he joked but I wasn't even smiling  right now my stomach was turning with anxiety.

" um.....am pregnant " i cried out hiding my face, the phone went silent I could of sworn he hung up and was now blowing up my message box.

" tek yuh long fi find out doe " he chuckled.

Weh him mean......

" weh yuh mean ?  " I asked him shocked " mek sure buss inna yuh before mi cut " he smiled .

" oh....mi guh di doctor an get an ultrasound " I smiled happily showing him the ultrasound on the phone, after taking a pic and send it to his phone .

" watch mi ute " he chuckled,  I could see tears in his eyes which surprised me since he didn't cry around me .

" are u happy about being a father ?" I asked , he nodded and kiss the phone " right now mi wah see yuh enuh , feel mi a mad out tpc " he confessed rolling his eyes.

Didn't know he felt that way.

" so wah yah do ?" I asked now driving down the road heading home " lay dung jania a play round deso " he smiled a little showing me the little girl stacking some building blocks .

" she pretty eeen" I blushed profusely seeing her keeping her own company,  just how i want my child to grow learning to be by her/his self .

" come here Nia " .

Immediately the little girl got up off the floor and dash to the phone resting against his chest " seh hello" he ordered giving her the phone " hiiii " she grins waving at me.

" hello your okay?" I asked , she nodded " am okay daddy gave me blocks " she told me walking over to the blocks sitting on the floor then got up back.

She returns with a pillow and place the phone on it which shows clearly her blocks and her full body playing around with them. Dajuan was in the back watching her show me the colors of the blocks and also count how many was there.

" your very pretty " I uttered invested with how smart and outspoken she was for her own age.

She looks just like her mother with a mixture of dajuan's face too.

" u too .....daddy says your beautiful " she giggles standing up with the phone,  dajuan snatched the phone and walked away towards the bedroom.

" nuh falla her up " he chirped  .

He headed into the bedroom and place the phone on the table so I could see him more clearly, I watched him with so much happiness on my face i couldn't even comprehend whatever he wanna say .

" ZARA? Yuh deaf badman " he scoffed folding up some clothes along with his towels and a little bit of jania's clothing putting them aside .

" yes mi a drive enuh " I rolled my eyes,  driving down the road then pulled into the drive way of his house . I haven't slept at his house over some days now so why not move back in.

However,  some cars were parked there and I noticed my father's BMW parked beside the Range rover.  Suddenly my heart drops to my knees  " mi fada did a come ova yah" I whispered into the phone having my earpods now connected.

" mi nuh sure , maybe him an Ashley sleep ova or sum " he told me , I walked closer to the front door and open it stepping inside . Eyes were stuck on me and my father walked out the kitchen glancing at me .

" weh Ashley " I asked nervously,  but he didn't say anything.

" shi a sleep....a wah yuh need ," he asked , I shook my head " nothing wi did just plan a small thing " i lied.

" eeeh normally shi wouldn't plan sum an miss out, mi ago call har " he stated and turns around heading up the stairs .

I sat down on the couch Starring at the liquors on the tables and the smoke from weed all around the living room.

" suh yuh plan fi tell him ?" SCAR asked lighting his spliff, right now that was the last thing I needed to tell him afterall am already pregnant so there was more than just " seeing " his right hand man.

" maybe" I murmured anxiously.

" oh well .....might as well yuh start from this " he chuckled touching my stomach,  I gasp and pushed his hands away standing up.

" don't touch me ever " I whispered harshly,  Scar rolled his eyes and lean back on the chair " easy yuh self my girl, ano like di Dawg even wah no more kids " he chuckled.

Wow.

What a fake friend he is .

" and how would u know ?" I asked folding my arms " who yuh think breed latty ?" He smirks getting up off the couch.

My father came back downstairs which cut our conversation short " shi a get ready , gwan up deh " he told me , already I was up the stairs glancing back at scar in disbelief.

He was so fake and dajuan isn't going to believe me since all of us were friends and talking.

What to do?