47/ check 📖

The following Day.

Zara started the morning chores.

Cleaning.

Making breakfast.

And getting the groceries packed up.

Resting on the couch, she began to talk to dajuan about her day and also mentioned how much groceries raise since he left jamaican. 

She didn't mention anything about Jadore , but told dajuan about her bruise as nothing but an accident at the salon. He wanted to push the conversation futher but didn't say anything more just " mhm" .

" suh mi book di flight fi Sunday morning" he told her, giving the visual off the laptop on the desk.

  Dajuan was in the office doing some work and having a conversation with Zara telling her about the trip and hopefully to get heavy guards on board.

" am scared " she whispered leaning her head against her palm, dajuan hissed " nothing nah do yuh , just easy an gwan nyam 2 snacks " .

" cah clear mhi cart ?" She asked showing him the shein cart filled to its limit .

" a lass week mi pay fi dat bloodclaat " he gasps but sends her the credit card information " thanks daddy " she cheers starting the transaction process.

These last few days had been stressful as it is , Zara didn't do much but talk over the phone with dajuan and spends her days shopping on shein and ordering food or instead let's her mother in law bring over dinner.

" lata enuh" he kissed thru the phone in which she returned " lata ".

Zara's pov

I felt really tired today.

Like mentally drained about the little situations popping up around certain times of happiness. 

Dajuan kept me comfortable with whatever I wanted and even made an effort to buy new clothes since the old ones won't be fitting anymore.

" hiii sorry am late " Abi shouts walking into the living room, she paused and looks at me from head to toe as if judging the little tummy I had .

" woii Bun inna yuh oven " she teased.

I blushed .

" so wah yuh think Girl or boy?" She asked but I was confused myself....." maybe girl " I told her confidently.

" OK well mi tun big aunty yah now " .

" mi tired an hungry " I whined glancing at the empty plate of chicken and macaroni which I ate earlier when I got back from the grocery store.

" how about wi guh buy food?" She suggested and immediately I got up and got dressed cause who nuh like food ? Worse if the person a buy it.

I walked upstairs to the room and began to get dressed.

" One man to mhi goodie " I sang loudly starring at myself in the mirror.....my tummy wasn't showing just yet but there was a small bump which I wouldn't keep my hands away from.

" look how mi tun Mada " I said In disbelief,  all these years I wanted a child and now look at me having a job, house , education and also a beautiful child on the way along with the most handsome baby father ever.

" mommy ago mek yuh get everything " I mumbled to my unborn imagining the sweet life couple years from this , that was all I hope for a small family or even a large one just with happiness.

Mrs_president

Liked by juvi_dem and others

Mrs_president pretty likkle philly😝❤

Comments

Danger- pretty fi real ano prank 😫

Shayla_don mine enuh 😝

Badgya_Abigail- nyam dat mhi gyal😚💕

Mrs_president
@badgyal_Abigail real enuh mhi gyal🤣🤙

Badgyal_Mikki- sista beat dhem bad 💋

Mrs_president
@Badgyal_Mikki  set di trend 🤙

Unknown455- gyal gwan like shi all dat

Badgyal_Mikki
@Unknown455 being mad with a blank page it's crazy

Badgyal_abigail
@Unknown455 a who dis ? Badmind Issa wicked ting

I rolled my eyes and walk downstairs shutting all the doors and locking off the lights. Since I would be without wifi send a quick text to dajuan about my whereabouts and put my location on leaving the house.

Entering the black jeep Abigail drove while I played some music and take some snaps enjoying the cool A/C and also the fact my feed was blowing up with likes and views.

🤣🤣 kill uno wid small chapter