32/ Loyalty

Jubba_don

Liked by Julie and others

Jubba_Don  Real Sunday dinner

View all 500 comments

Right now I needed to clear my head and really leave this place

Right now I needed to clear my head and really leave this place.......mi nuh know if loyalty deh a mi foot or probably ova mi head .

" Don just drop dat an move on," SCAR told me , already seeing my head wasn't even here and the plans and things running through my head would have Zara under ground 6ft.

This was one of the most reasons my father didn't allow me out to play football or keep up with the young utes of my time . Everybody come around and mek yuh feel strong just fi come bring yuh dung .

" shi nuh fucking understand wah gwan, feel mi could a guh to har fada an seh shi did a chat to Greg son?" I shouted pointing my fingers at him in anger,  she wouldn't even know the backstory or drama about it.

" Zara love yuh dawg, nuh fuck it up since-

I glared at him it was a warning sign to cut the conversation and change topics,  right now the last thing I needed to think about was Her blowing up my phone or being in my life anymore.

Dem gyal deh a crawsis

Plus her father had something to do with my dad's death so if she even step foot back in a mi life god knows she would have a bullet marked with her name on it .

" di flight a fwd early,  suh mi a shub out tomorrow evening " I told him.

After eating my dinner and drinking a cold glass of carrot mixed with milk and Guinness with cube ice.

I began to pick out my clothes for tonight,  even though it was Sunday there was an Event that I needed to attend furthermore hence me leaving tomorrow evening.

" best fuck" I sang lowly,  matching my pants with a shirt I hardly even wear got me questioning the reason for buying a bus load of new clothes if mi nah wear all a dem.