17-come home

PLEASE VOTE .

Where is this man???

I asked myself pacing back and forth the living room. After dropping me home the guy took Tanya to her own house in Seaview clearly dajuan just didn't want me to leave his house and head to my own.

Robe hanging off my shoulder, no bra just a small mesh panties and my hair in a small bun. Leaning against the wall in the dark cause mi not even wah sleep inna the bed knowing he wasn't inside laying next to me caressing my legs.

Beep!.

The noise from the front gate!

That means he's entering the yard.

A little while the front door opens and he drops the keys on the table walking futher in the living room not even making efforts to find the lights, maybe him a try surprise mi. I began to inch closer to him and flick the lights on

" SURPRIS-

my breath hitched. I was lost for words starring at dajuan with a blood stain cloth and blood stains on his shoes and marina looking up at me with the most nonchalant look.

" JESUS CHRIST!?" I screamed running towards his aid touching all over his body making sure there wasn't a single cut in sight right now I was paranoid and afraid something happen he wasn't taking my calls and his friends keep saying he was doing some stuff .

" Calm dung nuh mi gud " he told me throwing the stuff on the floor stripping off the marina staying in his pants and socks right now he was looking like a snack but mi nuh hungry right now I need answers.

" fuck yuh mean ??? YOUR DRENCHED WITH BLOOD " I barked stating the obvious dajuan looks at me and shook his head sitting on the stool attending to his phone .

" yah wah police? Mek di neighbor hear yuh " he scoffs walking pass me heading to the bedroom. Fixing my robe I followed him straight into the bathroom overhearing his conversation.

" yea dem drop?" He asked brushing his hair already stripped down to his underpants " yeh bro man dem jelly buss " another male told him hearing this he chuckled glaring at me.

" mi a tek some wash off an check yuh back " he hung up and hands me the phone stripping naked stepping inside the shower I closed my eyes imagining us pressed against each other while the bathroom consume our moans.

" yuh bathe already? Gwan stare " he chuckled washing off under the pipe grabbing a bottle of Dove bodywash finding my loofah using it on his skin humming to a song weh clearly have een guns and drugs.

After using the dove he washed off and exfoliate his face using a face soap and scrub also plugging in the brush using it on his pores my man well clean and organized when it comes to hygiene neva yet smell stink.

Washing off the scrub he brushed his teeth and scrape his tongue using a bubblegum scented mouth wash 3x before drying off wrapping the towel around his waist.

God knows what he was doing while making dajuan cause that long ass dick swinging up against the towel made me weak and messed up.

" Zara gwan inna yuh bed nuh" he scoffs walking pass me into the bedroom I placed my self at the edge of the bed watching him drop the towel and slide on his boxers powder up his neck and searched for some clothes .

Throwing out a pants and shirt I starred in disbelief cause ano out a road him a guh back after all that blood and shit I saw.

" weh ya guh " he looks at me with a confused look as if mi did a speak Latin or something Chinese.

" out a road weh yuh think? Gwan guh sleep " he stated searching for some shoes to match up with his outfit " mi a come wid yuh " I got up from the bed searching for a small outfit to wear cause mi nah stay in yaso.

" stay inside Ja'zara an gwan guh sleep, is afta 1 now " he grumbled sliding the polo shirt over his head snatching up the pants , clearly him neva hear weh mi seh good cause I nah sleep plus him a guh back pon di road meaning mi affi come.

" yuh fucking deaf? God know wah gwan outta road just please " I begged cause he was lucky to be alive as how am seeing clearing am not trying to avoid the signs of him being a victim to one of those criminals.

" fuck it. Mi ago stay gwan inna di bed , ago mek a call " he informed me stripping out the clothes grabbing his robe heading to the balcony.

I crawled onto the bed dragging the sheets over my feet resting against the pillows hearing the shouting out the balcony I quickly jumped out the bed running to the balcony seeing dajuan with a cup of Hennessy pacing back and forth still attended to the call.

" a pussy dat ! MI TEAR DUNG EVERY MUMMA BLOODCLAAT!?"He barked into the phone chugging down the brown liquor I gasp about to hide myself when he glanced at me hanging up the call .

" come here , mi sorry" he sighs softly bringing me into his chest, seeing how frightened I was he kissed my forehead bringing me bridal style into the bedroom laying us both under the covers.

Vote please 🥺❤