61- A hard time pt1

( ZARA FLY BACK A JAMAICA,  ONLY DAJAUN ALONE UP DEH )

(CLARENDON)

It was a warm / cold Sunday afternoon.

NORMALLY,  Zara's evening will be filled with excitement and relaxation of her wonderful boyfriend or her lovely mother. But darkness had fallen on these sudden days making them endless and cold.

her hands wrapped neatly under her stretch, cotton material blouse and her feet crossed together as she took a seat outside on the veranda.

memories began to fill her mind , her mother, father and obviously the only man that seems to have a room inside her mind 24/7 .

" wah mi do fi deserve dis ?" , she asked herself wondering what could possibly turn such a sweet life into sorrows and pain within.

" yuh alright? Need anything?"

Her eyes catch a glimpse of lando's mother standing by the door Jam , she was recently introduced to her after walking downstairs while the pair was having a conversation.

" yes a glass of water and .....-"

" food ", Lando chimed sitting next to her.

She closed her eyes and softly mumble a prayer, lately this has become her regular thing .

Her mother was a woman of christ so it was only fair she had pray and given him the thanks for bringing her to a storm and hoping he will protect and guide her a way out of it.

" mi can badda enuh", lando's little sister angel mumbled dragging her self towards the grill .

Zara watched as the little girl puts on her slippers in agony and swiftly open the grill slamming it shut.

A small chuckle escape her lips, as if a flash back of when she was around the same age going to the shop to buy God knows what if only she sang a song to remember or it was written on paper.

" ah bowy dah likkle gal yah " an older lady approached the grill and closed it properly greeting Zara in the process.

Lando's whole family lived together in a three story house in some parts of CLARENDON.

After taking the flight last night, they began th3 journey into the country area towards the house and took some staying there for a while.

Zara's pov

I haven't told my father about the flight, we haven't spoken since last week and literally had to lie and tell him everything was okay and I just needed some space for myself.

" yuh alright?" Lando asked , stepping into the room.

My back was against the head board, and a book in my lap to keep me company.  The food hasn't been touched since I walk into the room , meaning either I wasn't hungry or my mood had changed .

" yeah" mi mumbled keeping my attention on the book.

He says beside me and ran his fingers along my legs,  suddenly an uncomfortable feeling washed over me.

Before I knew it he leaned over my body and took a hold of both my wrist pinning me to the bed .

" mi horny" , he mumbled kissing on my stomach.

I felt disgusted and wanted to throw up so bad.

" leggo me " , I mumbled trying to free myself.

He leans in and suddenly the door fly open,  revealing his mother by the door. He got off me and pass har like nothing neva happen.

Mi  lay dung same way an neva move, right now mi feel like shit and much disgusted wid him behavior all of a sudden. Guess yuh neva know a person true colors until uno deh or close.

Shi look pon me an just step outta di room,  same time mi start gather up likkle strength an run to di bathroom wid mi phone.  Afta mi lock di door, mi si dung an start call mi fada but him neva did a Ansa.

Afta mi vomit , get up from the floor and wash out mi mouth and even brush my teeth and just tek a shower but the feeling never go weh.

Suppose him did rape yuh ? Mi Inna self ask

Real yf

Walking outta di bathroom,  mi guh dung di step an just look pon everybody Except him.

Di likkle nasty fuckka just a nyam food like seh him neva try fi rape a pregnant woman.

Him Mada not even seh nth but just look.

" mi a guh outside fi a walk",

Nobody neva ansa suh dat good.

" oh come back quickly,  " .

Nasty rass did affi seh sum .

" mmm"

Same time mi grab di car key and hurried towards the Zexus weh him madda drive an floor it guh dung e road.