59- break me

Dajuan's pov

It's been 6 days ....

No calls

Text

Or even an email

Just gone without a trace .

My heart feels empty,  no emotions what so ever. I didn't keep up with anything going on in Jamaica....it reminds me of her and the fact she juss get up and gone .

Mummy wants to see me happy and keeps making marriage plans with other women behind my back and infront my face. I've told her countless times that I won't do anything until mi see Zara return to me .

" so what u think about she ?" She asked pushing the phone into my face, starring at the picture made me feel disgusted. 

" mi done tell yuh , mhi nah married until she- "

Mummy looks at me and hissed her teeth " yah guh si dung an vex ova Zara til yuh stress and dead ? Look how much gyal out deh " she fussed.

She made me disgusted.

Zara wasn't some groupie or gyal mi juss fuck an cut.  She a bring mi ute differently suh mhi nah style har an treat har like nuh bitch. But right now Mummy a piss me off even more wid har stupidity.

" Mum cah gimmi a minute? Atleast mek mi gwan think " I sighed trying my best to stay polite and keep it simple.

She eventually steps out the room and that's the first I've held in my breath .

Picking up my phone , I dial-up my brother and asked him about the operation and other things.

We haven't spoke about any drugs coming in off the coast and only talked about Zara being gone and to check every clinic just to make sure her records are still there and haven't had a new update.

She wouldn't leave like this, it's just messing with my head.

" yeh bro "

" mek sure di ting still active "

" know di ting guh"

" alright lata dawg "

I hung up and relax into the chair turning my attention to the TV. Right now this was all I do. Normally I'd be at the trap or on the road handling drugs but now I've been watching TV and drinking every now and then .

Zara's pov

I've been in the doctor's office for almost 2 hours, Lando wanted to speak with the nurse outside alone .

Lately I've been feeling so lonely like my life was missing someone,  things have changed so much over the few months. 

My bump was getting bigger each day, and my smile was getting darker and low .

Lando walks back into the room and shuts the door, he didn't have a happy smile anymore and glared at me before looking away.

" a wah happen?"

He walks closer towards me and leans towards my face .

" dajuan dead "

My whole world came crashing down .

" w-wah yuh mean , a lie dat " I cried holding unto my bump, this can't be real .

But after leaving his house and the hospital,  I haven't got a call if he was okay or have gotten discharged from the hospital.  I was basically shut out of everything.

My phone mysteriously drops in water the other day, and Lando promised me a phone 2 weeks ago and I haven't gotten anything.  Nobody knows where am located or how to find me .

" suh a guess that's my baby now " he chuckled giving me a kiss, I cried softly looking down at my blouse soaked with tears .

The man I've loved for so long is gone , everything was starting to add up. His mother probably knew he was gonna pass off , that's why she had me removed from his life so i wouldn't get anything for the baby.

" m-mi wah call dung a j-jam-"

Lando grabbed me up and looked deeply into my eyes " yah eediot yuh pregnant and a behave like everything okay,  a kill yuh wah kill wi baby " .

I rolled my eyes hearing the words escaping from his mouth,   our child was growing without a father . Am making such a big mistake it took me me long to realize I was better off not being around this crazy ass nigga.

" come guh home " he snaps dragging me out the seat and unto my feet. I waddled into the hallway and tried making my way towars the car faster but he kept up speed and walked alongside me , holding my waist tightly.

We stepped into the house and had a small talk, dajuan was all over my mind and I couldn't get him out of my head not one hit

I've been going crazy

UNKNOWN POV

I walked into the hospital and check the rooms seeing her mother was on the floor .

Just perfect

I've been watching how happy they seem , suh why not mash up it up now.  Him too happy wid har ......

Juss a few more months an mi pull di plug sen har home
.

Let's see how Zara manage now .