67- stars

Tuesday afternoon

4 WEEKS LATER.........

" welcome !" Ashley squealed hugging the incoming guests,  u could say the baby shower was already off to a perfect start . The scenery was breath taking , from the decorations of the tables and the original blue and pink theme streamers and cake.

Zara hasn't arrived at the venue but promised to be there on time due to some problems.

Dajuan haven't spoken to any of them since the hospital incident and neither of them decided to bring it up. After all a new life was bring celebrated.

" yuh know seh a likkle ting gwan " spragga whispered to Sin , who shook his head .

(Spragga aka Ashley fada )

" dem alright enuh mi Don,  juss a wait pon time fi erase some a dem waste man yah " Sin scoffs observing the men surrounding the party.

He had made sure there was extra security and maximum protection to get into the yard, there wasn't a space for a man to try anything and if so he would be killed on the spot  brawling.

" mi tiad enuh chro bloodclaat" Ashley whisper rubbing her feet.

" yuh always a talk boh business , yuh caah come keep mi company a wah suh" she fussed folding her arms,  Sin sighs and sat next to her kissing her cheek.

What a oman fi upset.

About the next couple of hours , most ot the guest began to come and also Zara showed up a few hours later than expected. 

She wasn't wearing anything fancy but she knew how to style herself,  wearing a jet black bundle and her French tip pink nails .

" woieee watch di bowy baby Mada " Ashley laughs taking pictures of Zara who hid herself laughing.

" look pon mi daughter eeeh" Sin smiled and wipe his eyes as a tear came running down.

This made Zara a little emotional,  she wished her mother could have been here in the moment. 

Getting seated, she was handed a glass of water and a plate of food to kick start her appetite for later. In quick time she had already munched down the food and empty the cup of water.

" suh weh-

The loud blaring of music came from the entrance of the gate, she stood up from the seat and gasp seeing a black BMW had drove into the yard searching for a parking space.

Her father must have invited dajuan or maybe Ashley cause they haven't spoken to each other since the incident. 

She puts on a bright smile and began to approach the back gate when she came to a pause.

The passenger side of the car opens along with the back door revealing Jaydian in a gown and jania dressed up Ina floral dress and stocking.

The three began to head towards her direction and to her surprise another car pulled up with latty coming out the back in her black gown .

Di rass.

Zara pov

I've never felt so sick and shame

Mi seh come like mi heart drop Inna di baby head , afta mi deh yah a try fi keep mi cool an mek things guh back to normal him really bring dah ediot gyal deh to mi baby shower.

" yuh gov ?" Ashley asked but I was far from that.

I've left behind so many things and came back to nothing but disturbing behavior and the disrespect to even bring them into my own baby shower.