69<labour>

9hours later--

9hours later--

I have been in labour for the past 8-9 hours , my body feels numb and dislocated and sin has been outside on the phone for almost 2 hours .

Already being 7 centimeters ready, I was still pushing trying to feel more comfortable, but is that even a thing. Who knew having babies would be this hard , yet alone to bring them for so long.

Fada God please lead to a safe delivery.

" Jesus! Mi feel am gonna pass out " I fanned myself, the nurse came over me and began fanning while the obstetrician's began to feel for the baby in some way.

" please relax and breath, we are all trying for a safe passage " the nurse smiled and began to wipe my face.

I glanced at the door and sin was outside having a conversation with Scar . There wasn't nothing to think oddly about so I minded my business.

" ahhhh!" I screamed gripping unto the ward bed, my lower half was so cramped and my legs felt like jello. SIN rushed into the room and ran to my aid kissing my forehead.

" mi deh yah " he whispered and kissed my lips, I cried and held unto his arms .

" okay your fully dilated, I want u to take your time and push for me " the (OB) instructed checking underneath my gown . I held unto sin and closed my eyes pushing with all my strength.

The feeling of the baby passing thru my body made me internally sick. Who knew having a baby would be like getting a car run over your body.

" relax , ma'am take your time " she smiled and began to slowly rub my legs calming me down. I began to cry and push even harder , feeling a head at my opening.....similar to yk nvm 😭.

" okay i see the baby's head, can u push a little more for me " .

Again, I gathered my strength and pushed even more . Feeling the baby's head fully passed thru and the shoulders were the next step. I began to panic and mumbled a small prayer.

" yuh alright baby, just push di baby a come " he smiles kissing my lips over and over trying to distract me from the pain. I cried even Harder and gather myself to push one last time .

" okay one last push now "

" let's count down "

"3"

"2"

"1"

" PUSH! "

I gathered all my last strength and pushed to my limit, eventually passing out .

-

Slowly opening my eyes , I began to panic not seeing or hearing anything.

" easy " Sin whispered kissing my forehead, I look around and didn't see the baby anywhere or hear the little cries.

" here he is " the nurse smiled stepping into the room with a little baby wrapped in a blanket , tears brimmed my eyes seeing the little boy all wrapped with his eyes closed .

" he's healthy and safe to go in a few days, congrats to u both " she hands over the baby on my chest and leave us to have our moment .

" weh yuh wah name him ?" I asked sin seeing he was already crying.

I smiled .

" whatever yuh wah name him " he smiled and kissed my lips.

" Davoy Antwayne Douglas " I smiled and he agrees.

" thanks for having my baby " he laughs and kissed my lips over and over .

Our little perfect boy .

CCongratulations ❤❤

To Sin and Ashley on their bundle of joy 😊