88- crime boss

The moment we stepped off the jet , we were surrounded by heavily armed men and other people that he was familiar with.

I hugged unto my son as we were escorted to a black Escalade sitting the backseat. Dajaun enters after me , wrapping his arms around my shoulders bring me into his chest.

" guh inna di house an stay there ", he whispered in my ears , which i looked up at him with a frown.

The fuck.

" weh yuh mean ?", i asked turning my back to the other side of the door facing him.

He looks at me and sighs so heavily, as if there was something he didn't want me to worry about .

Well no more secrets.

" wi caah wull dah conversation inna the car, when we get to the villa mi explain " , he says looking on the outside .

I frowned even deeply knowing he was hiding alot of stuff , not trusting me to handle his weight too.

Everything had already changed for the both of us, so leaving me in the dark wasn't planned for .

This was bonnieX Clyde shit .

No running or hiding, just protecting both our life .

" carlos affi drive wid wi " he says stepping out the car heading into the crowd of men as loud arguing could be heard.

" di boss seh come alone wid yuh family, how wi muss pass the orders ?" A rookie says standing across from dajaun.

I placed a blanket over Zaire then got out the car too stomping in the direction of the crowd .

Great a bunch of hard headed men ! .

" hello listen up. Carlos is coming or else tell yuh boss him can kiss out mi bloodclaat " i told them dragging my ass back into the backseat of the car.

Little after dajaun came walking behind me with carlos heading to the passenger side of the car .

" yuh look sexy when yuh cuss ", he says biting his lips gawking at mines .

I blushed pushing him a little turning my face to the other side of the car .

Feeling his large palm grabbing my chin turning my head towards his face , then leans in pecking my lips softly.

The more he pecs my lips , the more my desires for him grew . He knew how much this was affecting me , he could hold his own but I haven't been touched in so long .

" stop" i mouthed .

He laughs " or else ? " .

I slowly reached down to his pants and began to rub him softly, feeling a bulge growing instantly.

"Za-

"We here !" I chriped up , opening the door stepping out with the baby.

I watch in laughter as dajaun struggles to hide the boner in his dress pants. He glares at me from head to toe then points with his index finger.

" watch mi an yuh" , he mouthed.

I laughed.

" where we heading tonight?" I asked him putting on my jacket while Anna fixed my hair once more

" where we heading tonight?" I asked him putting on my jacket while Anna fixed my hair once more .

" u will know once we get there " he states hugging me from behind .

" alright" i said.

We were both ready , kissing the baby and head out in the jeep towards this destination of his .

Author pov

Zara got out first as dajaun walked into the warehouse alone . She stood outside , gun in purse  waiting for anything to happen.

" come " she heard and walked in seeing a group of men sitting around the table .

One which look similar to jadore .

Her heart skipped out of its place.

" good afternoon to u both , my name is Tello jadore's elder brother " the man says walking infront of them.

Dajuan grabbed zara placing her behind him glaring at Tello.

" fuck yuh get mi number ? Weh yuh want " dajaun asked .

Tello laughs " nothing much , just everything u took from my father including my little god son" .

Dajuan looks at him confused while zara looked around nervously.

" yuh nah get him" , she says .

Dajuan turns to them both " weh yah talk boh?" .

Tello chuckles " that little baby boy of latoya that u seem to think it's yours? Actually belongs to a friend of my father and because of that I pledge to have him as my god son" .

Dajaun looks at zara in disbelief, getting angry by the second . He knew something was going on but spoke too late and now the truth revealed itself.

" suh yuh really think a fi yuh child ????" Tello laughs , dajaun grabs his gun aiming it at him but a few lazor beams began to point at them both.

" fuck u!" He spats flaring at tello.

"Best u return whatever is mine before the month is over, or else u and everyone else ago suffer " he states walking away.