84- killa life?

Zara pov

I stepped off the plane and immediately men surrounded me with guns , things had uprooted the moment people heard about the war and dajuan's absence.

" three man one bullet" i heard zion say before pulling out his gun standing beside me .

" go around the front zion , gorton will be there to give other orders" i commanded walking towards the jeep waiting for us .

" we got eyes on him permanently, hurry and move in " anna saying in the air phone , I sighed then hurried into the car getting out my gun.

" dujaun wanna speak with u " amanda says another one of the foreign girls that works for him.

I placed the phone to my ears as he spoke " wahgwan babes" lawd god😩😩 him voice just sweet and nice ee.

" hello mr BAiley " i said in a low tone remembering how he had me on the plan with the rose .

Might need him tongue instead 😌☝🏾.

" yuh alright? Please be safe enuh cause nuh wah affi bomb up di wull earth " he says an i laughed.

" easy nuh, weh yah do?", i asked running my fingers down my thighs . Dujaun mumble something under his breath , but I didn't want to say anything out of hand .

" guh fi dem " he says then hung up.

" okay as of now everything that belongs to greg is a target " i said grabbing my gun before saying a small prayer.

We exited the airport then made our way into the busy streets of new york , common intelligence associates knows that we have landed so police was heavily around the areas checkpoints.

" be safe " i heard my father say before we departed.

Some men took the street while my crew had drove through the narrow road of Kilgan a place where dujaun's father did business.

Parking near the trees we gathered our gear then slowly sneaked into the place one by one digging up the men slowly until my eyes catch the real prize.

" we are here " , i said stepping out the car walking at the front of the warehouse.

Walking inside there stood greg and his men , mine were surrounding them with guns waiting for my command.

This was the final.

Where it all ended.

" this is the end " i said with a sinister smile.

He didn't look phased more like he knew this was the end for him too .

" yuh murda mi son an tek everything i own, what more yuh want? Mi daughter dead and everything u wanted " he says with pity.

I knew he was just pulling the sorry fah card. But i was more smarter to not let him get to that point, with quick thinking I pulled the trigger shooting him 5 times .

His men fell along with him as everyone else shoot on my command.

Seeing his body fall to the ground with his eyes locked shut made me smile, i took a photo sending it to dajaun as we grabbed his dead body wrapping it in a sheet.

" get the clean up crew stat" I commanded walking behind the men carrying his body .

Dajaun owns a grave yard not too far so it was only a 20minute drive . I got back into the vehicle following behind the men just to be an extra security.

" hello " i said on the line.

The voice of a lady picks up not sounding too happy . " is this zara? This is dajaun mother " she says.

I scoffed.

" how did u get this number? Please lose it " i stated hanging up immediately blocking the number from my phone .

Parking at the grave site i got out and followed them into the bushes until we came upon a deep hole knowing it was filled with dead bodies of the victims that aren't found.

" look just bury him inna one shallow grave and mek police come find him" zion says and i agreed leaving the clean up crew to handle it .

Grabbing my jacket off the driver seat throwing it in the back, i drove out of the graveyard making my way back into the New York district.

⭐️⭐️⭐️
Zara drove into the parking spot of a large house. Grabbing the keys and her jacket, she made her way inside seeing Carlos sitting on the couch with Zaire .

Placing the keys and jacket in the couch nearby, she went into the kitchen, washed her hands , tried them, then returned to the living room where Carlos handed her the baby.

" yuh know seh things really run properly when yuh in charge ", he says with a laugh zara following suit.

" nuh mek him hear yuh seh dat" zara laughs kissing her baby's forehead softly admiring how well he looks like his father.

"When him a come back?", she asked.

" now" he smiles.

Zara stood up looking out the window hearing a horn from the front door seeing a group of cars in the driveway.

With a big smile she rushed to the door opening it jumping into dajaun's arms almost knocking him over .

She took a good look at him with a frown seeing his body had been hooked up with wires and he had a wheelchair barely moving .

"Babes mi alright nuh worry" he says with a small smile, reaching up to wipe a tear that had fallen from her eyes.

She never like the idea of seeing him so broken and it really took a part of her very much to take over everything and let him rest even if it takes months.

" juss rest fi a few weeks or months , mek shi handle it " gorton says.

But dajaun was so Stubborn he wanted to do everything on his own, fearing to get his new family in danger.

His baby mother was already neck deep into his other Life there was no way to start a family or have them upcoming into such a criminal life .

" everything handled?" He asked her once they had settle down in the living room . Zara nods watching Zaire cuddle into his father's chest .

Everything was happening so fast , the moment she had been living for her entire life happened so drastical and different.

Her happiness was with the first person to give her a child and to show her the hardship of a relationship and life itself.

She had truly battled out every planned move he made for her. He trusted everything in her hands no matter what would happen.

But is it all over?