57- any worse ?

The Early morning sun.

Filled my heart with ease and happiness.

Opening my eyes , glancing at the digital clock with the time 7:34am . Feeling so refreshing I got up off the bed and strut towards the bathroom,  leaning over the sink all the good from last night erupted from my stomach.

Leaning back I took a breath and clean the area grabbing my toothbrush,  first I used a little mouth wash then prepared my toothbrush using it after.

" yuh good ,"

I glance behind me seeing a grumpy looking Lando leaning against the door frame . He smiles stepping behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

" yeah juss throw up " I mumbled quietly brushing my teeth.

He analyzed my face and suddenly the warm feeling of his arms around me was gone . I glanced back and he wasn't in the room anymore,  rinsing out my mouth, I took off my clothes and hop into the shower.

Putting on the lotion, I was finally dressed for the morning. Lando wasn't around the house and seems I'll be alone for the reminder of the day.

After eating my breakfast and washing the dishes, I took a seat and turn the TV on while I enjoyed scrolling on Tic tok. 

What should I do ?? I thought to myself,  playing with my finger tips.

There wasn't much to do , plus my nails and hair had already been done since last week and my doctor's appointment isn't until next 2 weeks.

I thought of something and got up from the couch searching for the car keys. After finding them I walk outside towards the vehicle and drove myself towards a location.

Upon my arrival,  the gates open wide and an old lady stood by in her robe waiting for me . Politely, I greeted her as the car had been removed from our presence " come inside " she offers with a smile.

I entered the house and immediately memories ran back to me like yesterday,  there wasn't a day go by I haven't thought about this place aka my Father's heart  .

" look how yuh get big pon me " she smiled bring me into a warm hug, the scent was intoxicating and her body felt warm and comfortable than my own bed.

" easy nuh grandmother, just being me " I smiled Quirky at my own sentences,  her eyes narrowed once they laid on my baby bump and a frown appeared on her face.

" hope ano badman yah breed fah enuh, doh follow yuh mother steps " she pleaded,  but I kept quite knowing the truth and it would really hurt her and that was the last thing I plan to do.

" mi hungry," I mumbled after eating the last scoop of curry chicken and white rice . Sipping on my lemonade enjoying the balcony view .

" yuh like it alot eeh "

" weh yah do yaso " I smiled seeing Malik leaning against the door, he walks forward and took a seat next to me stealing out piece of egg and franks .

" mi come check Nana an see seh yuh car deh yah " he smiled leaning on my shoulder with a laugh. I didn't expect to run into Malik but here was faith in my side, he would know what to do in this situation .

" suh when yah come a party ,?"

I shook my head, being to a party wss the last thing I wanted worse I was pregnant and could easily get distressed out and dead .

" nosah yaad " I smiled walking out of the store, grabbed my purse I purchased a bottle water and a gum along with a snap.

Stepping out of the place , the last thing I heard